[EVENT] Eggciting Easter Brunch Sailendra JW Marriott Jakarta

March 18th, 2016. I was invited to Sailendra Restaurant at JW Marriott Jakarta. Located in Mega Kuningan area, this distinguished hotel will arrange an Easter Sunday Brunch on March 27th, 2016. It's a buffet brunch, so yeah, you can eat whatever you want. LOL.


This Easter, our Pastry Chef Indra and his team have prepared a 4 meter tall Easter egg made of chocolate displayed at the Lobby.  We also have a basket full of tasty delights for you and the whole family to enjoy at Sailendra Restaurant. Beside a vast array of our signature buffet brunch and Easter must have dishes, children will be amused by various Easter activities. A lot of activities are prepared for families to celebrate Easter in JW Marriot Hotel Jakarta.  There will be a giant Easter egg, with diameter of 3 meter and height of 4 meter made of 180 kg chocolate displayed in the hotel lobby during the month of March 2016.


IMG_3949


The giant Easter egg was mouthwatering with the chocolate aroma that I smelled right after I went inside the lobby. OMG! I was tempted to lick the egg LOL.


For the little ones, our lobby atrium will be decorated with amusing Easter decorations. While parents enjoys the meal, let your children participate in Easter “egg-tivities” such as the all-time-favorite Easter egg hunting, egg coloring and a chance to meet the chef to make their own goodies from cupcakes to chocolate bunnies.


Before the Easter menu was presented, I was lucky to come early so I could take some cakes from the buffet area hahaha.. I always love desserts area.


IMG_3958 IMG_3961 IMG_3962


Now, let me show you the Easter menu on our dinner.


IMG_3950 IMG_3953


They served us a fresh drink called Berry Sparkle (berry juice, lime juice, mint and soda) with Taro Dumpling (taro and chicken black pepper filling). It was very delicious. Light texture with melt-in-your-mouth character.


IMG_3956 IMG_3963


Now, the highlights of the Easter brunch menu.


Grilled beef salad with coriander salsa Verde


For a starter, this grilled beef salad was very eye-opening dish. Literally eye-opening because it was sour and spicy. The beef was tender and fluffy. But I didn't like the salad. Like I said before, it was sour and spicy. But I knew it was a fresh one. Some of my friends were really like it. They said, it was one of the best salad. LOL. Not my type. :)


IMG_3964


Easter zucchini and mint Soup with walnut baguette


I love it. It was a creamy soup with a hint of mint. The walnut baguette was quite cute for accompanying this soup. The soup was very tasty. I finished it all by myself, of course. Hihihi..


IMG_3965


Duo Stuffed spinach cheese chicken roulade and grilled rosemary lamb chop with Roasted new potato and green asparagus


Chicken roulade and Lamb chop for the main course that night. Love the lamb chop. It didn't smell and tasted so delicious. One of my friend whispered to me, "I didn't like lamb. How can I review this?" I said, "Try a bit. If you don't like it, give it to me." And.. she loved it. LOL. Bye bye lamb chop 2nd portion. Hahaha.. And the chicken roulade was delicious too with perfect texture.


IMG_3966


Chocolate truffle cake with hazelnut crumble and raspberry sherbet


 The chocolate truffle cake was delicious but not very special. But if you eat it with the raspberry sherbet.. blast!!! It was sweet and sour and fresh and amazing and addicting. So, when you try those chocolate truffle cakes, don't forget to eat it with the raspberry sherbet. Perfect combination!


IMG_3968 IMG_3971


Thanks Sailendra and JW Marriott for the lovely Easter menu for dinner.


This enticing feast is available for brunch on Sunday, March 27 at 388k++ per person. Celebrate this special holiday with your family, friends and colleagues at Sailendra Restaurant. Book your table right now and get ready to have jolly Easter. For more information and reservation, please call Sailendra Restaurant at (021) 5798 8889.


JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta
Jl. DR Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung
Kav. E.1.2 No. 1 & 2
Mega Kuningan, Jakarta 12950
Phone: 021-57988888
IG: @jwmarriottjkt

Comments

Popular Posts