[CLOSED] Sip Ha Thai BBQ & Bistro Kelapa Gading Jakarta

March 9th, 2016. It's been so long since I came to Kelapa Gading area. I just went there to try their new coffee shops or hang out with #DailyFoodSeeker. So yeah, when we had food tasting there, I came back to Kelapa Gading. Trying the Thai cuisine restaurant in their new address. Sip Ha Thai BBQ & Bistro.


146390


Located on the roadside of boulevard raya, Sip Ha was a 2-storey restaurant with a very simple design. Well, I didn't take pictures of the place because it was crowded with people eating there. So, pardon my very simple review.


Steamed Fish in Tom Yam Sauce


If you love fish and tom yam, you will love this dish. The seasoning of this dish was just too perfect. And the texture of the fish was tender and delicate. Even though it looked spicy, it's not. So yeah, I loved this one. One recommended dish.


IMG_3671


Mussels in Red Curry Sauce


Simple and delicious. I love this one. The red curry sauce, surprisingly very good. It was nice the way the mussels shells held the sauce to make the mussels even tastier. Simply wonderful. I thought it will be super spicy. But it tasted very light. And the mussels were fresh!


IMG_3673


Mussels in Thai Sauce


It's delicious too but I prefer the red curry sauce. It's lighter than the red curry sauce. It was typical sweet and sour Thai sauce.


IMG_3674


Grilled Squid ala Thai


The grilled squid was tender and not too chewy. It's very delicate, I wanted to finish it all by myself. Actually I thought it will be not that delicious. But, fortunately it was delicious with a mild taste. Well-seasoned with a pretty presentation. Recommended!


IMG_3672


Thai BBQ set


Consists of beef, chicken, crab stick, cikwa, assorted seafood balls, vegetables and mushrooms.


IMG_3675


Overall I love their food and planning to try their place again one day for another options. By the way, they're also serving Thai Breakfast starting 6.30am. Cool!!!


Sip Ha Thai BBQ & Bistro
Jln Boulevard Raya PD 9 No. 6
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Phone: 021-4534 672
IG: @siphathai

Comments

Popular Posts