[HOTEL] Ramada ENCORE Bali Seminyak - Deluxe Pool Side Room

March 23rd, 2016. Last day at Bali, I stayed at hotel in Seminyak area. I will tell you about my previous hotel after this. I went there with Uber. A nice driver. He said that Uber wasn't allow at the area, so I asked him to wait for me because I needed to go to somewhere else. By the way, the hotel was called: Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak.


Welcome to Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak operated by Topotels hotel on the western coast of tropical Bali, ideal for a romantic or family vacations in Indonesia. Boasting beautiful beaches and breathtaking sunsets, our exotic destination is also ripe with trendy nightlife and shopping. Choose our modern hotel in Seminyak for our large, lagoon-like swimming pool and our spacious guest rooms featuring safe, mini bar and flat screen HDTV. We are pleased to offer free continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi Internet access and free parking. Our Bali hotel also features a fitness centre and relaxation area, for optimum refreshment, as well as elegant event space and a business centre. Book online today.


EXTERIOR


photo credit to www.topotels.com



SARASWATI LOUNGE


Situated in our lobby our Saraswati Lounge is adorned with modern artworks and comfortable sofas, making it the ideal meeting point.


The lobby was quite spacious with a beautiful lounge. There are pool table and foosball table for those who want to play at their free time. At night, the lounge was even prettier with dim light and cozy ambiance.


IMG_4299


The 280 guestrooms of Ramada Encore range from 21 to 113 square metres, varying from a standard room to a Family 3 Bedroom. Designed with personal touch of simple yet elegant interior to exude modernity, most rooms are complemented with open balcony overlooking the fantastic Lagoon Pool. Other aspects of the room design include the complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as other amenities to suit the modern traveller in mind.



DELUXE POOL SIDE ROOM (Room 1136)


Pool Side Access 1 Double Bed Non- Smoking Deluxe Room with free buffet breakfast and coffee maker.
Features:
-Air Conditioning
-Balcony
-Closets
-Closets - Walk-In / Wardrobe
-Desk
-Easy Chair/Recliner
-Lamp
-Mini Bar
-Non-Smoking Room
-Bathrobe
-Bathroom - Amenities
-Hairdryer
-Shower
-Sink
-WC


Love our bedroom. The red and white colour were so alluring. After I had a meet up with #BaliFoodies I went back to the hotel and started to take pictures. It was really an easy job. The room wasn't too big but so warm. I tried the bed and the pillow. OMG. I didn't wanna get up. LOL. Actually after lunch I planned to do my blogging things, but I failed. I overslept because the bed and the pillow were both very comfortable. Snug as a bug in a rug. Totally relaxing. And I got pool view. So whenever I wanted to swim, I just opened the glass door and voilà, there's a path directly to swimming pool.


IMG_4246 IMG_4245 IMG_4244 IMG_4247 IMG_4248 IMG_4250 IMG_4283 IMG_4284



MAHADEWI RESTAURANT


Located next to main lobby, the restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner of Asian and Western choices, perfectly cooked, a la Encore, with fresh ingredients.


The Lagoon Bar


Overlooking The Lagoon Pool, our bar offers a wide selection of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. Just mention your favorite cocktail and our bartender will serve it especially for you.


IMG_4251 IMG_4253 IMG_4255 IMG_4254 IMG_4252



COMPLIMENTARY LUNCH


Oxtail Soup 95k


Classic Recipe with Local Herbs and Spices


It's a hot day but I needed a little soup for my meal. So, I ordered Oxtail Soup. Hoping it will be super duper delicious. But too bad, it's too salty for me. The meat was tender and juicy enough. But I prefer the broth wasn't that salty. Served with rice and fried tempe. Nice touch for the oxtail soup. :)


IMG_4257


BBQ Pork Spareribs 80k


Served with Salad and Fries


One of the most tender, fall off the bone meat I ever tried. Finger-lickin' good. Melt in my mouth. OMG. Actually it was my hubby's order. But, I think I ate half of it LOL. It's too-die-for!! Definitely a keeper. :) I know what I will order next time I go to Ramada ENCORE hahaha..


IMG_4258


Two Faces 42k


Fresh Mixed Mango and Strawberry


IMG_4260


Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakes 57k


IMG_4259



COMPLIMENTARY DINNER


IMG_4290


Beef Bitterballen 55k


Holland Style Deep Fried Beef and Cheese Balls


OMG! This is the best bitterballen ever! Generous meat and cheese!! It was bigger than normal bitterballen. We were so satisfied with the size and the taste LOL. It was a perfect combination between the beef and cheese. There were countless variations about this bitterballen, but beef bitterballen will always be the classic one. Recommended starter!


IMG_4295


Chicken Cordon Bleu 65k


The Famous Chicken Cordon Bleu, Cooked and Served with Encore Style


Tasted very delicious but when I cut the chicken, I didn't see the melted cheese. *sobbing* But the chicken was tender and juicy. It presented beautifully and tasted wonderful. For sure next time I will ask them to melted the cheese inside the chicken hehehe..


IMG_4298


Beef Tenderloin Steak 140k


With Vegetable and Potato Gratin Served with Red Wine Juice


Tender and flavouful. That's what I thought when I tried the first bite. The red wine juice enhanced the richness of the flavour. And don't forget to eat the potato gratin. Wow, I was stunned. It's as perfect as it could be. Delicious. I tried a bit and didn't wanna leave my spoon from the plate. Recommended!


IMG_4296


Ice Lychee Tea


IMG_4291



BREAKFAST TIME


Complimentary buffet breakfast consists of 8 hot dishes, 1 egg station, 1 waffle/pancake station, salad bar, cereal, cut fruits platter, bread, pastries, tea, coffee and assorted fruit juices.


The breakfast was quite complete with delicious food and delicious pastries. I just loved their breakfast. You can eat at the pool too. Such a great breakfast, right?


IMG_4307 IMG_4308 IMG_4309


I was very happy to have a chance to stay at Ramada ENCORE. It was indeed a fun experience. Too bad I just had it for 1 nite and I had another appointment on last day, I should try their spa and pool next time I go to the hotel. I think I might have another great experience. Thank you Ramada ENCORE. Keep up the great hospitality. I had fun there. Like.. a lot!! By the way, you can check their Facebook too --> Ramada ENCORE Bali Seminyak Operated by Topotels.


Ramada ENCORE Bali Seminyak operated by Topotels
Jl. Dewi Saraswati III
Seminyak, Bali 80117
Phone: 0361-4741400
IG: @ramadaencorebali

Comments

Popular Posts