[BALI] Warung Cahaya Seminyak Bali

January 19th, 2016. Finally. Another pork dish. OMG. Bali is heaven for pork lover like me. So when I went to Bali, I always searching for new pork place. And yes, this was another mouthwatering place to eat pork. Warung Cahaya.


IMG_2125


Located in Jalan Dewi Ratih, Nakula, Warung Cahaya isn't so big. It's like a small house with a great food. LOL. Yeah right, pork is always a great food. But, I tell you, they don't have AC, so prepare for the heat. I love their decorations that hanging on the wall. Trust me, even though the place is not very exclusive, you will forget about it after you eat there. The food is amazingly delicious. Now, be prepare for my very very simple review, then. Hihihi..


IMG_2126 IMG_2127 IMG_2129 IMG_2128 IMG_2130 IMG_2131 IMG_2132 IMG_2134


The Menu


IMG_2135


Babi Goreng Sambal Matah 32k


Their fried pork with sambal matah is so popular. As you can see my photos below. The first one with sambal matah, the second one without sambal matah. Yes, you are right. The second one was mine LOL. And I was glad that I didn't eat the sambal matah. It was very spicy. And it was delicious, according to my friends hahaha.. By the way, the pork was very tender and juicy. FAVOURITE!!! :D


IMG_2136 IMG_2138


When you're in Bali, you HAVE TO eat here. One of the most recommended pork, for me. Trust me!


Warung Cahaya
Jl Dewi Ratih No. 1A
Nakula, Seminyak
Bali
Phone: 0852-0583-0136

Comments

Popular Posts