Trafique Coffee Hang Tuah Senayan Jakarta

June 20th and August 7th, 2014. I went to Trafique Coffee twice. First I went with Hans, second I went with my sister and her son. Located in Hang Tuah Street, near Senayan area, Trafique is not very easy to find. You have to specifically find their sign, a number 9 in yellow colour, above their security post. And they also had a yellow door. It's very unique and eye-catching. :)


DSC_4894IMG_1143IMG_1144


Trafique was very spacious. When I came inside the place, I thought, "What a comfy place to hang out." I could picture myself siting alone and doing my blog. What a nice me-time, right? They separated the smoking and non smoking area, which is very nice. Btw, they had a vintage theme. You can see from their displays. Let me show you around. And please forgive me if I took too many pictures hahaha..

IMG_1161IMG_1152IMG_1154IMG_1172IMG_1177IMG_1179IMG_1180IMG_1182IMG_1183IMG_1162IMG_1159IMG_1165IMG_1166


The food I ate below, I had no idea whether they still have it or not. But, I just wanna share what I ate that day.. a year ago LOL..


Oxtail Cream Soup 55k


The soup was very delicious, but for me it's a very small portion. I just ate some sips, and it's finished already. OMG. Hahaha.. but, it's too salty for me. And we needed more oxtail!!!


DSC_4876


Fried Bread with Chicken Sausage Filling 35k

This was very good. I hope they still serve it. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Dip it in the mayonnaise, tasted so delicious and quite addicting. I should go back to this place again to find out about this dish. :D

DSC_4881


Almond Croissant


Perfect! No need to say anything. Just, perfect!


IMG_1168IMG_1175


It's been a year and I still think that this was one of the best coffee shops. The people were so polite and friendly. So, what could go wrong for a coffee shop with great people, delicious food and comfortable place? Nothing. I should go back there again to update my recommended food. Wait for me!!!


Trafique Coffee
Jl. Hang Tuah Raya No. 9
Senayan, Jakarta Selatan
Phone: 087889848004
IG: @trafiquecoffee

Comments

Popular Posts