[CLOSED] Mie HCM Plaza Semanggi Jakarta

May 17th, 2015. I heard about Mie HCM (Hot Cwie Mie) from my fellow foodies. It made me curious. Is it that amazing? Well, that's why I forced my hubby to take me there. Located on 3A Floor at Plaza Semanggi, the place was not very spacious, but quite nice.


IMG_4246


The place was very colourful. Looked very clean too. How to order? First, you queue patiently. Then you mention your orders. Then you can choose assorted fried snacks as side dish. Then pay the bill. Then you can add some toppings and sauces. Well, let me show you around.


IMG_4244 IMG_4245 IMG_4257 IMG_4247 IMG_4250 IMG_4251 IMG_4252 IMG_4253


Super Duper Yamie + Ice Lemon Tea 33k


I found it delicious, but.. not that bombastic! Sorry!! But, it's my honest opinion. Ugh, those reviews. I became over high expectation hahahaha.. But, I love the texture of the noodle. I just didn't like the chicken crumbs. But, my hubby loved it. He said, it's very delicious. LOL. Ok, different taste bud. But, for those who loves noodle, you must try this one. :) Funny thing, we thought it was a small portion, but turned out, after one portion, our tummy was very full. So, it looks small, but it will satiate your tummy.


IMG_4243 IMG_4255


Siomay Goreng (Fried Dumpling) 7.5k


They had several side dishes, but I recommended only this one. Yup, they were all delish, but for me, this one was the best. Recommended side dish.


IMG_4259


Hey you, noodle lovers, just try this Mie HCM and give me your opinion.


Mie HCM
Plaza Semanggi 3A Floor No. 6
Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 50
Karet, Semanggi
Jakarta
Phone: 021-29026679
IG: @mie_hcm

Comments

Popular Posts