Itacho Sushi Grand Indonesia Sky Bridge Thamrin Jakarta

July 1st, 2015. I was invited to Itacho Sushi. They had Value Lunch Menu, but only available Monday to Thursday, 11am to 5pm. And, not available on Public Holiday. I met fellow foodies there. :)


IMG_5626 IMG_5625


This was my first time there. When they had Grand Opening, I was invited too but I couldn't come. So, when they invited me again for introducing their Lunch Set Menu, I thought, "Well, it's time for me to see their place." So, voila, I was there. The place wasn't very spacious, but quite nice. Let me show you around. I took only a couple of pictures because it was too crowded.


IMG_5629 IMG_5630IMG_5628IMG_5631



The Menu


IMG_5632


While we're waiting for the lunch set menu, they served us salmon sashimi 30ksushi rolls @ 10k (salmon, squid) and supreme sea eel 70k. :)


IMG_5638 IMG_5640IMG_5650 IMG_5644



VALUE LUNCH MENU


Curry Sliced Beef with Rice 60k


IMG_5648


Grilled Saba Shioyaki 60k


I tried the saba. It tasted nice. Saba Shioyaki is a grilled mackerel with salt. I read somewhere that the flavour of mackerel comes from salt and the fish itself. And it's so true. It's really delicious. :)


IMG_5636


Sake (Salmon) Don 65k


I tried this one, but for me this menu was lack of salmon. Too much rice for those salmon. They should add 2 or 3 slices salmon. LOL. That's true. I didn't finish the rice because there's no salmon at all in my bowl *sobbing* And it needed more flavour I guess.


IMG_5639


Sakura Don 58k


IMG_5642

Salmon Black Pepper with Butter 65k


I tried this one too. And it's really delish. The salmon was very tender and juicy. As I'm writing this review, I'm looking at my picture, and I'm drooling! Literally! I wanna go back to Itacho for this menu. The black pepper with butter sauce was very tasty and smell soooooo good. Definitely, recommended.


IMG_5651


Add 15k for Matcha Ice Cream


The matcha ice cream was delicious but too sweet. But delicious. LOL. I liked it. :) The texture was very smooth. Easy to melt. But delicious. Again. LOL. But, the matcha was not very strong. And it's too sweet. Again. :D


IMG_5656

Thanks Itacho for the invitation.


Itacho Sushi
Grand Indonesia Mall
3A Floor, Sky Bridge
Jl. MH. Thamrin
Jakarta
Phone: 021-23581228
IG: @itachosushi.id

Comments

Popular Posts