Sate Khas Senayan epiwalk Rasuna Epicentrum Kuningan Jakarta

Dec 27th, 2014. LOL. Yup, it's so last year. I went to Sate Khas Senayan with hubby and his mom. Located in epiwalk Rasuna Epicentrum, it's one of the latest restaurants there. I was happy when I heard that epiwalk will have Sate Khas Senayan. It was fantastic news for me, because my mom-in-law really liked Sate Khas Senayan. :)


IMG_8120 IMG_8116


The place is very spacious. And good thing, when I came a couple days ago, I saw that they added seats outside, near MediaWalk. It's good for their business, right? One thing that I like about Sate Khas Senayan, their place was always the same. You can recognize them by their seats, their pictures on the wall, and their logo, of course.


IMG_8125 IMG_8117 IMG_8118


Sate Ayam Buntel 40k


Actually, I missed the old type of satay. It's more delicious. This one wasn't my favourite. Sorry, its not like satay for me. It's like sausage LOL. It tasted ok, but not as I expected. It's NOT satay!!! *sobbing like crazy* Hahaha.. Ok Yen, please order the usual satay, next time. Lalalalalala..


IMG_8139


Tahu Kipas 49k


I LOVE IT!! It's so delicious I could eat this tahu kipas every day. Yup, my favourite so far. I love the texture of it. Very crunchy. I could eat one portion of tahu kipas all by myself. It;s definitely my favourite. I used to eat tahu kipas in another place. But it's far away from my home, so I guess now I finally found tahu kipas that similar in taste.


IMG_8135


Lontong Cap Go Meh 47k


They used to make a delicious lontong cap go meh. But when I ate this, I lost those magnificent feelings. The lontong was a little bit mushy, and the other ingredients weren't as good as I expected. Actually, it was failed, at that time. I hope it will be better next time I eat there again. :)


IMG_8130


Tahu Telur 39k


Love it! One of the best. I love how the crisp tofu coated with fried egg. Served with sweet soy and peanut sauce. Perfect combination. Some people said it was too sweet, but for me, it's just the right sweetness. The texture of the tofu and the fried egg were also just perfect for my palate.


IMG_8127


Overall, Sate Khas Senayan still my favourite place to eat Indonesian Food. And I noticed that they expanded their outlets now. You could find Sate Khas Senayan everywhere now. Nice job!!


Sate Khas Senayan
epiwalk Ground Floor
Rasuna Epicentrum
Jl. HR Rasuna Said
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: 021-29941048
IG: @satekhassenayan

Comments

Popular Posts