[HOTEL] JW Marriott Hotel Mega Kuningan Jakarta - Part One

July 18th, 2015. Time for weekend getaway!! Well, my hubby was in the mood of holiday. Since it was Eid al-Fitr, he asked me whether I wanted to celebrate my birthday only in Jakarta. Or I wanted somewhere else? And of course I said, "YES! In Jakarta!" So, we spent our holiday at JW Marriott Jakarta.


IMG_6279


Superbly located in the commercial district just minutes away from multinational corporations, embassies and shopping centers. JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta ideally located in the city's business golden triangle. Welcome to your home away from home. JW Marriott Jakarta's spacious hotel lobby, with luxurious interiors and elegant touches, is a tranquil hideaway in the heart of bustling Jakarta.


IMG_6272


Urban elegance with a touch of royalty, welcome to JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta. Set 30Km from Jakarta International Airport, in the Golden Business Triangle of Mega Kuningan near multinational corporations, embassies and shopping centers, this business hotel in Jakarta indulges guests in a remarkable blend of comfort, luxury and exquisite services with its plush bedding, delightful amenities and superior executive lounge. Nourish your senses in the popular Alameda Spa with signature treatments, relax by the outdoor pool or sweat it out in our fully equipped health club. This luxury Jakarta hotel enthralls guests with its popular Jakarta restaurants such as Sailendra Restaurant's buffet with live cooking stations, Asuka Japanese Dining serving delectable dishes from Japan and Pearl Chinese Restaurant, serving superb fine dining Cantonese cuisine. Create memorable events in our grand ballroom that can hold up to 1500 guests, 23 meeting rooms and state of the art conference facilities.



DAY ONE


I arrived at the hotel around 14:30. We did the in-room check-in and then enjoy our room. It's Executive Room with King size double bed. No smoking.



Executive Room (Room 2115)


Special Benefits:
This room features Executive lounge access
Complimentary food, cocktails,  non-alcoholic beverages
Complimentary pressing, 2 garments per stay
Complimentary 2 hours of meeting rooms usage per day
Free local call, free wireless internet access
Personalize check in and check out


Room Features
42sqm/452sqft
Air-conditioned
This room is non-smoking
Connecting rooms are not available
Windows, floor to ceiling
Ceilings, high


IMG_6174



The Bed


I love my bed!! It was big, huge, spacious, super gigantic. Yeah rite, it's because at home my bed is super small hahahaha.. It was very comfortable. It was city view, but not too spectacular view for me. In fact, I happened to close the curtains all day long. :)


But, the most important thing, I love the hospitality at JW Marriott. Love you guys. :)


IMG_6172 IMG_6171 IMG_6195 IMG_6194



Environment


IMG_6176 IMG_6177 IMG_6189 IMG_6178 IMG_6179 IMG_6190 IMG_6191 IMG_6196



Bathroom


Love the bathroom. Simple and classy. And the bath tub was cool. :)


IMG_6183 IMG_6185IMG_6186IMG_6188



Gym and Swimming Pool


The swimming pool was small. Well, I guess they need to make it bigger hihihihi.. Just because I love big pool LOL. :)


IMG_6282IMG_6278IMG_6277


That night, I spent the lovely moments with my best friends. As per my request to my hubby, I wanna spend my birthday with all the people that I love. My family were having their own holiday, so I guess it's time for my best friends. Surprisingly they were all in Jakarta this month. Hooray. Thanks guys for the lovely moment. Horror stories (which I hated so much huhuhu), Werewolf Games, Birthday hugs and kisses, and surprises gifts!! Love you all.


IMG_6202

to be continued

Comments

Popular Posts