[CLOSED] My Pho Food Hall Grand Indonesia West Mall Thamrin Jakarta

June 16th, 2015. I went to My Pho with Jesfrid and Julia. Actually, Jesfrid asked me to accompany him to do the tasting. I had nothing to do that afternoon, so I said yes. I arrived at Grand Indonesia around 10.30am. I waited for them for an hour, then we directly went to Food Hall to find My Pho. And.. there it was..

IMG_5376

The place was crowded because it's lunch time. We met the owner, Ms Phan. She's very nice and funny. Well, before I show you those Vietnamese food, let me show you the cute place. I didn't take many photos, so if you want to know the place, just go there lah..

IMG_5377 IMG_5380 IMG_5381 IMG_5383


The Menu


IMG_5384

Goi Cuon Tom & Ga 25k

Fresh Spring rolls with Chicken, Shrimp and Vegetables.

Not my favourite. I think I didn't like the fragrant of it. And there's something in it that I didn't like. Hmm.. it's still a mystery.. Hmm.. *suspicious gaze* Actually I didn't like the rubbery texture of the wraps, too. I prefer the mushy one.

IMG_5395

Cha Gio Que Huong 28k

Famous Fried Vietnamese Spring rolls with Chicken/Squid/Shrimp/Vegetables.

I prefer this fried spring rolls. Julia said, it's too small, but for me, it's a cute size. It's springy and crispy at the same time. And I love the sauce. Dip the spring rolls to the sauce, and you'll get addicted of it. Really nice for snacking time.

IMG_5388

Banh Cuon 35k

Steam Rice Rolls with Chicken/Mushroom/Shrimp with our Special Sauce.

OMG! I was in love. So much in love. This was my favourite!!! I could eat all of them by myself. Actually, I planned to do that, but too bad, Julia noticed and she stared at me.. *if looks could kill LOL* The rice rolls were soft. Melt in your mouth!!! The fillings were delicious. If I had to describe it in one word, I would say, "HEAVEN!" And you know what, I will be back to My Pho, only to eat this. Trust me. It's really THAT delicious.

IMG_5390

Goi Ga 38k

Chicken Salad with our Special Vietnamese Sauce.

This was new menu. I didn't have a chance to try it. I just took photo from someone that order it. Well, actually Ms. Phan asked me to take picture of it before she served it to her customer LOL.

IMG_5424

Pho Tai Nam Bo Vien 55k

Beef Noodle Soup Combination of raw and well done beef, beef balls and tendon.

Their Pho was delicious, but I prefer richer taste in the broth. Those beef, beef balls and tendon were tender and easy to chew. I hate it when I had to fight with my meat. *sobbing*

IMG_5392

Bun Bo Hue 48k

Spicy Beef Noodle Soup with Well-done Beef.

Actually it should be nice if not that spicy. Yup, it's so spicy, all I could taste only spicy. I prefer not to finish it. Maybe if you like spicy noodle soup.. but for me? No.. sorry.. too spicy..

IMG_5391

Bun Bu Nuong & Cha Gio 52k

Vermicelli with Grilled Beef/Fried Spring Rolls Vegetables with Our Special Vietnamese Sauce.

Another favourite of mine. It didn't have much broth in it. But, I love vermicelli, easy to eat and very delicious. And the cha gio was very tasty. How to eat this? Pour the sauce, then mix it altogether. Then, enjoy!!!

IMG_5386

Com Ga 46k

Vietnamese Grilled Chicken Seasoned with Our Special marinade topped with "Nuoc Man" Our Special Vietnamese Sauce. Served with Steamed Rice.

Rice dish! Finally! LOL. Yup, one of my favourites here. The chicken was very tender and well-seasoned. Served with fresh salad too. But I prefer to finish the chicken with the steamed rice hihihi. Recommended dish!

IMG_5426

Thanks My Pho and Ms. Phan. And thanks a lot Jesfrid for asking me to join your private food tasting. See you again soon. :)

My Pho
Grand Indonesia Mall
West Mall
LG Floor Food Hall
Jl. MH. Thamrin
Jakarta
Phone: 021-3905379
IG: @my_pho_

Comments

Popular Posts