[EVENT] Okiro Bar Grand Indonesia West Mall Thamrin Jakarta

May 10th, 2015. I went to Okiro Bar, The Japanese Edgy Bar. Located at Grand Indonesia West Mall, Okiro Bar was quite eye-catching with the pink-light logo on their facade. So colourful. :)


IMG_3994 IMG_4019


"Okiro Bar, part of Okirobox." Written down on their facade, I just realized that I recognize the name because it's belong to my friend. And Okiro Bar was her brother's. What a small world. Well, let me show you around the place. I didn't take many photos, just the details, as usual.


IMG_4005 IMG_4002 IMG_4006 IMG_4014 IMG_4017 IMG_4018 IMG_4022 IMG_4023



The Menu


IMG_4003 IMG_4015



Drinks


There were some free refills' drinks, like green tea, coffee, tea, chocolate milk and lemon tea. Of course my choice was green tea, my favourite. :)


IMG_4011 IMG_4000



Food


They made so many food. They had Okonomiyaki, Negiyaki and Monjayaki. You can choose various toppings for those, for different prices. They also had Takoyaki, Crispy Fry, Omu Rice / Soba, Hambagu, Gyoza, Onigiri and Yakitori. Plus Dessert, of course. Btw, on that day, they made us to cook. Yeah true, so funny, right? So, it's like a game, we chose a card and it showed what we should cook. I got Monjayaki. And I did it. LOL. The other contestants were Soya and Darius. We really had fun with our Monjayaki. :)


IMG_3995 IMG_3998 IMG_4001 IMG_4020 IMG_4024



Yakitori


King Mushroom 15k


IMG_4048


Pork Belly 23k


Most Recommended!!! The pork belly was tender and juicy. Tasted good and sweet. Nom nom nom!!


IMG_4045



Dessert


Pancake (Snickers/Redbean) 40k


Love the snickers pancake. Served with green tea ice cream, it was really sweet and addicting.


IMG_4052 IMG_4056


Congratulations Okiro Bar. Hope to visit you again some times soon. Wish you all the best!!!


Okiro Bar Grand Indonesia Shopping Town West Mall Level 5 Jl. MH.Thamrin No.1 Jakarta IG: @okirobar

Comments

Popular Posts