[CLOSED] Luciole Bistro & Bar Central Park Mall Jakarta

February 15th, 2015. March 18th, 2015. I went to Luciole Bistro & Bar at Central Park Mall twice. The place was very cool. I saw it a couple of times when I went to Central Park, but never went there. So, when I came to Central Park one lovely day, I went there and met some fellow foodies. :)

IMG_0618

Before I show you guys some delicious meals, let me show you around the place. Divided into smoking room and non-smoking room, Luciole Bistro looked very fancy. Located in the centre of Tribeca Park, you should easily find it. Luciole means firefly. So I guess when it's dark you will find the light as "fireflies." Err... I guess.. :)

IMG_0624 IMG_0623 IMG_0619 IMG_0637 IMG_0616 IMG_0626 IMG_0615

Shanghai Moon 42k

orange navel, lychee fruit, ginger ale

This one was so refreshing. Very thirst-quenching. I could never resist a lychee drinks. :)

IMG_1756

Pan Roasted Chicken 60k

aromatic chicken breast served with potato lasagna and foundue sauce

I was in love with this dish. The chicken was well-seasoned, but the star was the potato lasagna. Definitely my favourite dish here. Tender in texture and very buttery. Well, I will say no more, please just try it by yourself, and tell me about it.

IMG_0677

Nasi Barbar 55k

steamed rice, jerk beef, fried potato and chicken liver chili, corn fritter, sauté kecipir, salted fish belacan, chicken satay, and crackers

Beautiful presentation. Cone-shaped rice with chicken satay crosswise the rice, the delicious corn fritter with tender jerk beef. What could go wrong? I found it very nice to eat for hungry tummy. Very well-seasoned.

IMG_0681

Squid Butter Rice 48k

crispy squid on vegetable butter rice

Looked very appetizing. And when I tasted it, it was very appetizing indeed. The butter rice was truly buttery. The squid was savoury with a crispy but not too chewy. Lovely.

IMG_1761

Lemon Tart with raspberry coulis 30k

Such a pretty lemon tart with raspberry on top. Tasted good too. We literally fought for this lemon tart. The texture inside was soft with a bit crunchy sensation on the outside tart. Such a fantastic dessert.

IMG_1777

Warm Chocolate Cake with rum raisin ice cream 40k

It's chocolate cake with ice cream. It's melted, of course. Delicious. A very nice presentation. Generous chocolate lava. Lovely rum raisin ice cream. Recommended.

IMG_1769

Pannacota 35k

Deliciously light and creamy, this pannacota was in a perfect texture with perfect taste. The sauce was incredibly delicious. It was beyond compare. I don't know if we have same taste bud, but you sure have to try their pannacota. Recommended.

IMG_0659

Banoffee Pie 35k

Banoffee Pie was never my favourite. But I can tell you that this one was okay for me. Still not my favourite, but I think it's the best so far. LOL. I have no idea, I think Luciole was very good at presenting desserts. Recommended place to eat delicious desserts, I guess. Well, the banoffee pie was tender and moist. Tasted sweet and milky, but not too creamy. And I think everybody liked it. :)

Banoffee pie is an English dessert pie made from bananas, cream and toffee from boiled condensed milk, either on a pastry base or one made from crumbled biscuits and butter.

IMG_0661

Peanut Butter Nutella Cake 20k

Peanut Butter and Nutella. OMG! Such a romantic coupe. And a mood booster! No.. no.. We should call it mood changer! LOL. I think my bad mood will turn into good mood suddenly, every time I eat this cake. Die! Die! Die! My favourite one. It's so tender, moist, sweet, luscious, scrumptious, and you can call it everything that means one: delicious! Recommended. Drolling, literally, right now.

IMG_0675

Banana Boom 40k

I think it's one of their new menu. It's like banana split but with different presentation than the usual one. The mushy texture of the banana was just perfect. The ice cream were really tempting. But for me, the sweetness of the caramel made this banana boom super sweet. So for those who loves super sweet dessert, should order this one.

IMG_0666

Overall, I love Luciole!! No complaint. The place, the people, the food, the desserts, they were all adorable. I surely will come back again and again. Just wait for us, Luciole. Wait for us. *big grin, big tummy*

Luciole Bistro & Bar
Central Park, Tribeca Park Pav 01
JL. Letjen. S. Parman, Kavling 28
Jakarta
Phone: 021-29200333
IG: @luciolebistro

Comments

Popular Posts