Happy Day Restaurant Juanda Jakarta

May 30th, 2015. I went to Happy Day Restaurant. Located in Juanda area, the place stood there for almost 22 years old. I remember when it opened for the first time, I was like, "Wow, what a cute name. Happy Day. Must be a nice place to be happy." But, I've never had a chance to try the place. Until now.


225443


Happy Day Restaurant served Indonesian, Chinese, Western and Italian cuisine. So we could order from Gado-Gado to Pizza. :) The place was spacious with high ceiling and wooden furnitures with open kitchen. Let me show you around the place.


IMG_4662 IMG_4661 IMG_4668 IMG_4659 IMG_4666 IMG_4670 IMG_4669


Happyday Delight 26.9k


Love it!! Thirst-quenching drink with sweet orange flavour and fresh sensation from the soda. Actually when I came to Happy Day, the weather was so hot I thought I could melt right away. So, when they served us this drink, it's like "heaven." LOL. True, it's very nice to drink happyday delight on hot weather. So nice!!!


IMG_4676


Summer Punch 17.9k


Such a beau. Yes, a very beautiful drink. The name was pretty too. It's a drink with colourful jelly, strawberry fruits and basil seeds with passionfruit and simple syrup. Another thirst-quenching drink. :)


IMG_4699


Mushroom Soup 18.9k


Mushroom soup has been one of my favourite when we talk about a starter. Even though this mushroom soup was too creamy, but I love their generous mushroom. :) It's big portion for a starter, but I think it's worth the price.


IMG_4682


Beef Lover Pizza 31.9k


Created for the beef lovers, this Beef Lover Pizza was piled high with beef, bell pepper, mushroom and mozzarella. Actually I was happy that they made a thick crusted pizza, because so many restaurants made thin crusted pizza nowadays. The crust was crispy and it was generous with the topping. Love it.


IMG_4689


"Monster" Cheese Burger 73.9k


This "Monster" Cheese Burger was quite huge. It consists of beef patty, cheese, those vegetables, and of course mayonnaise. Well, I was skeptical when I looked at the beef patty. Looked dry not juicy. But when I ate it, it was juicy and delicious. Well, don't judge a book by its cover, right? LOL.


IMG_4690


Aglio Olio 31.9k


Spicy! Super spicy! Couldn't stand it. *sobbing* It was super duper spicy. I had no idea how everybody could eat that. Well, they said it was delicious. I guess next time I should ask for the non-spicy one. :)


IMG_4692


Chocolate Melt 28.9k


Actually I was a little bored with chocolate melt. Quoted from my buddy, "Every place had chocolate melt for their dessert." And their taste was almost similar one to another. But, thank goodness, I found this chocolate melt was delicious. Served with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. Recommended!


IMG_4704


Thank you Happy Day and Indonesian Foodblogger for the lovely event. Finally, I could taste those delicious food and drinks and desserts with fellow foodies. Keep up the good job, Happy Day. Jia you!!


Happy Day Restaurant
JL. Ir H Juanda No. 19
Jakarta Pusat
Phone: 021-3858245
IG: @happyday_resto

Comments

Popular Posts