Publik Markette Grand Indonesia Thamrin Jakarta

Feb 12th, 2015. March 17th, 2015. April 3rd, 2015. April 27th, 2015. Yup, I went to Publik Markette 4 times. :) And every single visit, I always ate their signature pork belly hahaha.. That's the best meal there for me hehehe.. Btw, Publik Markette is one of Ismaya Group restaurants. No wonder, right? :D


IMG_0495


Located in East Mall, you will find the place quite interesting. You just go to East Mall lobby, then you go straight to Central Department Store. Find Ground Floor. Exit Central Dept Store, you will find on the right, a really nice and spacious place. Voila, it's Publik Markette. Well, let me show you around the place.


IMG_0523 IMG_0491 IMG_0506 IMG_0497 IMG_0505 IMG_1700 IMG_3595 IMG_3596


Well, the unique thing about Publik Markette is their concept. They called it Food Gallery. So, they prepare the food at stall behind glasses, and we look around, then we pick our food, tell the server our number, and wait for them to be served. You can pay later.


IMG_0496 IMG_0498 IMG_0500 IMG_0501 IMG_0503


English Breakfast 30k


Huge tea plunger. True. The biggest one I've ever seen hahahaha.. Free refill, of course. But with the huge thing, you don't need to refill it often. *biggest grin*


IMG_2665


Strawberry Lemonade 45k


It's not my drink. I just sipped it. Big sip, of course hahaha. It's sour and sour in one glass. LOL. Yeah, you know strawberry and lemonade are sour. Mix them together and what do you get? Super Sour! Hahaha.. No, actually it was super refreshing! Well, you did have sugar on the table, so if you want to add a sweetness to your drink, just add it. :)


IMG_0522


Lemon n Mint 45k


Another sour drink. Not mine, of course. It's lemon with mint. Very refreshing.


IMG_3591


Mango Blush 45k


mango taste so good, people often forget how healthy they are, discover how the king of fruits can help you with controlling cholesterol, improving digestion and strengthening the immune system.


I was in love with this drink. It's mango with passionfruit. It was sweet and a thirst-quenching with refreshing taste. I ordered it and wasn't sorry. Love it in every single sip.


IMG_3597


Crispy Pork Belly 155k


served with Hainanese Rice.


Before my visit, I heard everybody said, "Order the Pork Belly! Order the Pork Belly!" So, I ordered the Pork Belly. 3 good slices of Pork Belly (yes, sometimes 3, sometimes 2, depends on the pork's size). Served with Hainanese Rice. It was indeed the best pork belly ever. Crispy skin with juicy and fatty meat. Melt in my mouth. Ugh, I didn't want this feeling to be end. I love Pork, beside rice, of course LOL. Anyway, recommended dish!!! *drooling*


IMG_0512 IMG_0511


Scalloped Potatoes 35k


At first, I thought I will find scallop here. But then I realized, it's not about scallop, it's about scalloped. Scalloped means sliced or thinly cut. So it's potatoes gratin with sliced ham and generous melted cheese. I love it. It's so delicious I think I will come back for  it. And it's not expensive. I think it's worth the price. Recommended!!


IMG_1679


Butcher's Board Focaccia 50k


It's like a pizza but it's not. It's only similar with pizza. Too bad it's very hard. Good thing they were very generous with the filling and the cheese. Not my favourite. Although, the filling and the cheese were delicious.


Focaccia (Italian pronunciation: [foˈkattʃa]) is a flat oven-baked Italian bread product similar in style and texture to pizza doughs. It may be topped withherbs or other ingredients.


IMG_1684


Pulled Chicken Crostone with Corn 60k


The crostone was a bit hard to chew. I had no idea why. They should make it softer. But, the pulled chicken with corn was terrific. Definitely delicious. I always love corn hihihi.. especially when they layer it with some mayonnaise. Recommended!


Crostone means toasted bread spread with a variety of smooth spreads.


IMG_1687


Bolognese Pipe Pasta 55k


Pipe pasta is a different name for penne. What I love about the dish that it was al dente with generous filling. Penne was never my favourite. But with a lovely taste of bolognese sauce and delicious melted cheese, I enjoyed it so much. :)


IMG_1692


Ham Cheese Egg Croissant 40k


The sunny side up egg was very eye-catching. I love the croissant's texture. Crispy and crunchy. Ham and cheese and egg. Never failed me. It's beautiful and delicious. Great combination, right? Splendid choice!


IMG_2641


Bitter Sweet Love 50k


It's a chocolate pie. Heaven for chocolate lover. It's bitter and sweet. Very lovely combination for chocolateholic like me. The cream added a nice taste to the pie.


IMG_1696


Every time I went to Publik Markette, my tummy was always happy. Cannot wait to come back to the place again. Need to push my buddies to go there. They should try the pork belly. Great job, Publik Markette and Ismaya Group. :)


Publik Markette
Grand Indonesia
East Mall Ground Floor
Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta 10310
Phone: 021-23581281
IG: @PublikMarkette

Comments

Popular Posts