[HOTEL] Ara Hotel Gading Serpong Tangerang - Superior Room

May 9th, 2015. Another weekend getaway. Ara Hotel Gading Serpong invited 5 bloggers (Aline, Icha, Sharon, Soya, Yenny) to attend their Blogger Familiarization Trip. They gave us staycation for 2 days 1 night at Ara Hotel, to experience their rooms and facilities, and also their lunch, dinner and breakfast.


The Ara Hotel Gading Serpong is an earthy and chic designed 3 star hotel combined with simplicity and warm service providing comfort in a trendy atmosphere for business traveler.


Ara Hotel provided a pick up at Senayan City, accommodation Superior Room, and meals. We were so ready for our experience at Ara Hotel.


IMG_3949 IMG_3807



DAY ONE


After we arrived at Ara Hotel, we checked in and found our way to our own rooms. :)


IMG_3744 IMG_3746 IMG_3908


Superior Room (Room 206)
Publish rate Rp 1.215.000,-net/night including breakfast for 2 persons


The Superior room at 23sqm offers: TV with various channels, safety deposit box, writing desk, sofa, minibar, telephone, coffee and tea making facilities, slippers, AC, hairdryer, shower and full bathroom amenities.
TV with various channels, safety deposit box, writing desk, sofa, minibar, telephone, coffee and tea making facilities, slippers, AC, hairdryer, shower and full bathroom amenities.


IMG_3750 IMG_3755 IMG_3749 IMG_3756 IMG_3751 IMG_3758 IMG_3754


YuGo is Japanese Fusion Restaurant inspired by dynamic Urban Lifestyle. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as stylish buffet to entertain rushy executives. Culinary from around the world are presented in a twist of colorful Japanese Cuisine while promoting freshly cut Fusion Sushi as the signature product.


IMG_3779 IMG_3802 IMG_3803 IMG_3809



Lunch Time


They served buffet for our lunch time. :) I was hungry I could eat everything. Actually they provided the buffet only for us. On daily, they never served lunch buffet for guests. So, it's special for us. Thanks a lot Ara Hotel. Really appreciate it. :) We had fun. We talked, laughed and enjoyed the food.


Soto Ayam


IMG_3772 IMG_3773 IMG_3817


Sweet Corn Cream Soup


IMG_3818


Salad


IMG_3775


Main Course


IMG_3780


Fried Noodle Java Style


IMG_3781


Stir Vegetable Butter Garlic Sauce


IMG_3784


Chicken Rica Rica


IMG_3788


Sliced Cake and Pudding


IMG_3794


After the lovely lunch, they showed us the facilities there.



Swimming Pool


They divided the pool into 2 areas. One pool for adult, and another pool for children. The cute bucket caught my attention. Too bad, I never had a chance to be near the bucket hahahaha..


IMG_3766 IMG_3767 IMG_3839 IMG_3838



Meeting Room


For banquet floor plan and meeting capacity, click HERE.


IMG_3823 IMG_3826



Famous Spa


IMG_3830 IMG_3831


After that we had free time, so we swam before cooking class. Yaaaay. Only 1 hour, but worth it. So happy. Lalalala.. Actually we thought it's our free time until dinner, but turned out we still had cooking show and cooking lesson, so we had to end our swimming time. :)


Cooking Show & Cooking Lesson Japanese Cuisinie “Sushi” at YuGo Restaurant with Chef Jaelani


Such a lovely time. Finally, I can make my own sushi roll hihihi.. Well, not as good as the Chef, but at least, now I know how to do it. It looked simple but a bit hard, but not as hard as I thought. But, we were having fun. Definitely, that's the main idea. :)


IMG_3849 IMG_3852 IMG_3853 IMG_3854 IMG_3858 IMG_3863 IMG_3865 IMG_3868 IMG_3870


Barbecue and Live Music Performance


They served barbeque every Saturday night with live music performance. Nice one. The singer had an amazing voice. And guests can sing too :)


IMG_3881 IMG_3883


Dinner at YuGo Restaurant (set-up menu)


Prepared by Chef Sularno, Head Chef of Ara Hotel Gading Serpong


IMG_3905


Snuffy Healthy Drink 35k


Consists of green cabbage, pineapple, lemon squash and gyuri. Surprisingly delicious. I had prepared myself to drink a weird taste of drink. LOL. But, it's quite delicious for healthy drink hihihihi..


IMG_3911


Chawan Mushi 20k


Love the texture of the chawan mushi. Just perfect for my palate. But I just too lazy to add a soy sauce. I think my chawan mushi needed a little salty taste. But, other than that, it was perfect!


Chawanmushi (茶碗蒸し,Chawanmushi, literally "tea cup steam" or "steamed in a tea bowl") is an egg custard dish found in Japan. Unlike many other custards, it is usually eaten as a dish in a meal. The custard consists of an egg mixture flavored with soy sauce, dashi, and mirin, with numerous ingredients such as shiitake mushrooms, kamaboko, yuri-ne (lily root), ginkgo and boiled shrimp placed into a tea-cup-like container.


IMG_3913


Roll Combination Platter 60k


Love them all. They were savoury and tasty. They made me eat them all in less than 5 minutes LOL. But, it's true. They were all delicious. I only offered my friend the pink ginger hahahaha.. "You want some ginger?" and he looked at me with devastated expression. "I want the roll!!!" I just shook my head with mean look, "No way Jose!" hahaha


IMG_3923


Sashimi 95k


The sashimi were fresh. They were salmon, maguro and crab stick. My favourite was salmon sashimi. So, when my friend wanted my maguro sashimi, I said, "Go ahead, I prefer the salmon!!!" Salmon is the best sashimi for me :)


Sashimi (Japanese: 刺身pronounced [saɕimiꜜ]/səˈʃm/) is a Japanese delicacy consisting of very fresh raw meat or fish sliced into thin pieces.


IMG_3924


Ramen Noodle Soup 55k


Ramen was my favourite. So when they served us ramen noodle soup, I was like.. "OMAIGAT! I really need ramen for this rainy night." The soup was warm with a perfect texture noodle and well-seasoned chicken meat. The carrot was undercooked but the rest of the ingredients were just perfect.


IMG_3928


Grilled Salmon Teriyaki Sauce 145k - Beef Yakiniku 85k - Mix Tempura 65k


They were all good!!! Love the salmon. A simple teriyaki sauce was a perfect salty-sweet complement to the richness of grilled salmon. The beef yakiniku was tender and juicy. And don't forget the mix tempura. The tempura was crunchy and crispy. Perfect texture. Splendid. :)


IMG_3933


Fried Japanese Green Tea Ice Cream 40k


Not my favourite. Actually the green tea ice cream was not as good as I hoped. And the tempura was a little bit failed. Needed more crunch in there. Anyway, you see the red sauce? Yup, that's the one. Surprisingly, it was delicious!


IMG_3940 IMG_3943


After dinner, we're doing karaoke in live music performance. Nice one. And after that, we hangout at my room. Joking, chatting, laughing out loud. Then, they all went back to their rooms, leaving me all alone, after telling scary stories. Grrrrr.. *gave a mean look to those crazy-buddies*



DAY TWO


Breakfast time


Yaaay, breakfast. I was so hungry since last night LOL. I love the fried rice. But the ramen was too spicy. Come on, it's breakfast. It was really spicy. I thought, "It's 7 am in the morning, please be good to my tummy." Bye bye ramen. Huhuhuhu.. But, the pastry was delish, especially the colourful donut. Love it. Rainbow donut!!! I forgot to take some of them for my after-swimming snacks bahahahaha..


IMG_3944 IMG_3945 IMG_3946


Swimming time


Another fun time. We swam again. Splashes water everywhere. LOL. Really fun time, before checked out. After that, another joking, chatting and laughing at my room. We were so happy. :)


IMG_3907



Check-Out


Well, it's time for us to leave Ara Hotel Gading Serpong. Goodbye Ara. Till we meet again. Ciaooooo..


IMG_3757


Ara Hotel Gading Serpong
Jalan CBD Barat Lot #1
Paramount Skyline Complex
Gading Serpong, Tangerang, Banten 15810, Indonesia
Phone: 021-29205999
IG: @arahotelserpong
IG: @paradorhotels

Comments

Popular Posts