[RELOCATED] Turning Point Coffee Gading Serpong Tangerang

May 10th, 2015. I went to Turning Point Coffee with fellow foodies. Located at Ruko Golden 8 Gading Serpong, Turning Point was quite "naughty." They didn't put any sign in front of their place. I wonder how many people walking around those area to find them hahaha.. Good thing, we followed some people who knew the place. So, it's not hard to find it.


IMG_3956


The place was not big, but very cozy with minimalist concept. I found it very nice to hang out with buddies or just some "me time" and bring your book. They divided the place into non smoking and smoking area. The smoking area was in the backyard. Very nice place. Aaaah, I just show you the place lah..


IMG_3955 IMG_3957 IMG_3958 IMG_3962 IMG_3963 IMG_3965 IMG_3984 IMG_3986IMG_3961



The Menu


IMG_3992


Long Black 25k


Not my order. My buddy said the level of the acidity quite high. So, I didn't try it at all. It will make my tummy unhappy. So, I just took picture of it and let my buddy finished it.


IMG_3967


Hot Chocolate 37k


I was stunned by the beauty of that latte art. It's not mine. Ugh, I wish it's mine. I can imagine myself, sitting alone, a novel in my left hand, and a sip of hot chocolate on my right hand. Hmmm.. And when I lift my head, I see Jason Statham is looking at me. Ugh, what an imagination right? LOL.


IMG_3981


Mango Sparkling 35k


Love the colour. It's so cheerful, right? Taste cute, too. Mango with soda. Sparkling!! Just a simple drink but it can make me happy. :)


IMG_3977


Lareia's Chocolate Souffle Cake 45k


Melted!! I read everywhere that you must take the picture of it before it was heated. But I prefer like this. It's more tantalizing. The chocolate ganache looked like a golden chocolate. The sticky caramel blended perfectly with the chocolate. Recommended? Definitely!


IMG_3978


Lareia's Lychee Watermelon Cake 45k


Creamy and fresh in one bite. The crumby layers of almond dacquoise mixed beautifully with the crunchy watermelon. Don't forget the lychee. Very refreshing. I wasn't sure at first. Lychee and watermelon in a cake? But, turned out, I love it!! Most recommended!!!


IMG_3980


What a lovely day I've spent here. I think I will come back again to Turning Point when I come to Gading Serpong. Yaaaaay.. cannot wait for that moment!! Thanks Turning Point for gave me lovely experience there. :)


Turning Point Coffee
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara
Ruko Golden 8 Extension Blok K no. 10'
Gading Serpong, Tangerang 15810
Phone: 0811-1131-984
IG: @turningpointcoffee

Comments

Popular Posts