Koiki Eatery Senopati Suites Jakarta

February 22nd, 2015. I went to Koiki Eatery with hubby for lunch date. I won 250k voucher from IG competition.. yaaaaay. *dancing all around the place* Ok, back to Koiki. Located in Senopati Suites Apartment, the 2-storey-place wasn't too spacious, but enough for a nice brunch, lunch or dinner. First, I was worried that it will be super fine dining because it's in Senopati Suites, come on!! It should be very expensive, right? But, turned out, it's not that scary hahaha.. And the place was so quiet, with only 2 guests. Yup, just the two of us LOL.


IMG_0909


Actually I went there again on 12th April 2015 for brunch. They're launching new brunch buffet every Sunday with live music. Very nice. Love the concept. Will tell you more about it later. And the price wasn't horrifying!! Trust me.


196819



Interior


The place was very comfortable. I came in and I found it very calm and cozy. But, on the second time, of course it's different. There's live music. What a different atmosphere, but still comfortable. Amazing, right?


IMG_0907 IMG_0906 IMG_0903 IMG_0899 IMG_0904 IMG_0914


Let's order!!


IMG_0912


Ocha 22k


Authentic Japanese green tea [hot/cold - refill]


Love the ocha. The colour was very beautiful. I rarely said green is beautiful :)


IMG_0922 IMG_0923


Okonomi Yaki 68k


Pan fried food consists of batter and cabbage


The okonomiyaki was one of their stars, I guess. Topped with generous seaweed and mayonnaise, it was very thick with generous filling too, like squid, crab stick, and everything else. And it was so huge, I had to take home half of it.


IMG_0966 IMG_0968


Chicken Katsu Don 95k


Rice, chicken and egg served in bowl


Actually, we're not give this don a high expectation. We just thought, "Ah, it's a safe dish. Chicken Katsu. Must be just so-so taste." But, one spoonful, it blew my mind right away. So delicious, I literally took hostage the don. LOL. The texture was tender. Well-seasoned and very savoury. I'm looking at my picture and literally drooling. Very mouthwatering.


IMG_0955


Shake No Tsukuri 95k


Salmon


Love the presentation, love the texture, love the freshness, love the taste. No complaint.


IMG_0928 IMG_0927 IMG_0947


Koiki Sushi Roll 120k


Chopped Salmon, chopped chili, tempura flakes, Spring onion and flying fish roe


This sushi rolls were very simple. I told them not to use the chopped chili. We never like chili :) This sushi rolls tasted fine. I love the tempura flakes. Crunch crunch! Love every crunchy rolls :)


IMG_0949 IMG_0948 IMG_0960


For Sunday Brunch Buffet, they served almost everything, I guess.


Selection includes Japanese Style Egg Station, Ramen Station, Our speciality Curry Rice Station, Gindara, Chicken Teriyaki, Sushi, Sashimi, Sushi Rolls, Sukiyaki, Shabu Shabu, Takoyaki and Eskimomo for Koiki Japanese Flavor Ice Cream with Japanese Style Crepes Station


Adult IDR 270k ++
Children (under 12) 20% discount


Due to limited seating capacities please make your reservation first!



Beverages


Healthy drinks. Yaaaay. Hmm.. I love the orange juice and ocha :)


IMG_3077 IMG_3078



Japanese Style Egg Station [Hamburg with Sunny Side Up and Omelette]


Egg never failed me. Never. This was my favourite station, of course :) The hamburg with sunny side up was fantastic. Not too big, so I could spare my tummy for the omelette. And the generous filling of the omelette, wow.. Say no more.


IMG_3082 IMG_3110 IMG_3111 IMG_3125 IMG_3114 IMG_3117 IMG_3121



Gindara Teriyaki, Chicken Teriyaki, Ebi Furai and Salmon Creme Croquette


They were all delicious, but our favourite was the gindara teriyaki. So tender and tasty. I could stood there, at the station, all day long, only to eat the gindara teriyaki. What a nice treat :)


IMG_3097 IMG_3098 IMG_3100 IMG_3104



Sushi, Sashimi and Sushi Rolls


IMG_3132 IMG_3080 IMG_3094



Sukiyaki


IMG_3079



Takoyaki


IMG_3091



Banana Tsusumiyage, Strawberry Mochi, Gomae Dango and Fruits


IMG_3085 IMG_3087 IMG_3089 IMG_3084



Eskimomo for Koiki Japanese Flavor Ice Cream with Japanese Style Crepes Station


Tokyo Banana Ice Cream with Ovomaltine


Love it. Ovomaltine was my favourite, beside Nutella, of course. The crunch crunch from ovomaltine, mixed with the tokyo banana ice cream. I could feel they're dancing in my mouth. What a sexy taste.


IMG_3135


Thanks Koiki Eatery for the lovely lunch and brunch. Definitely will come back again for more delicious Japanese food.


Koiki Eatery
Senopati Suites Apartment
Senopati Raya no 41
Jakarta
Phone: 021-29248351
IG: @koiki_eatery

Comments

Popular Posts