Podium Resto and Bar Lorin Hotel Sentul

November 8th, 2014. I went to Lorin Hotel at Sentul with fellow foodies. They provided transportation for us. And I could say that we were having so much fun. We arrived at Lorin with joy and excited feeling.


Lorin Sentul Hotel is a 3-minute drive from Palm Hill Golf and a 10-minute drive from Bogor Central Business Area. It offers an outdoor pool, free parking and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. Air-conditioned guest rooms are fitted with a minibar, tea/coffee making facilities and a TV with cable channels. The en suite bathroom comes with toiletries and hot/cold shower. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. The hotel provides bike and motorcycle rentals for guests who wish to explore the area. Podium Restaurant serves a variety of Indonesian, Asian and Western dishes. Lorin Sentul Hotel is a 30-minute drive from Jakarta Central Business Area and a 90-minute drive from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport.
Hotel Rooms: 160


IMG_5617 IMG_5623


I love the pool beside the Podium Resto and Bar. It's so relaxing. You could see a good view from there too. Btw, Podium Resto and Bar has indoor and outdoor seats.


IMG_5530 IMG_5561 IMG_5560 IMG_5564 IMG_5567


First, they served us buffet to fill our hungry tummies.


IMG_5531


Soun Goreng


IMG_5533


Cah Ceciwis Smoked Beef


IMG_5535


Daging Kalio


IMG_5537


Prawn Mayonaise


IMG_5539


Ikan Asin, Lalapan, Sambal Ulek


IMG_5541 IMG_5542


Karedok Betawi


IMG_5544


Assorted Fresh Fruit


IMG_5552


Salad Bar


IMG_5554


Cold Cut


IMG_5556


Beside the buffet menu, Podium Resto and Bar is launching new menu. It's all about ribs. They served us 2 kinds of ribs soup and 3 kinds of grilled ribs with 2 beverages.


Iga Bakar Sambal Kecap


First, I thought it will be super spicy. But, fortunately, I found this dish wasn't that spicy. Just a hint of sambal flavour with a delicious soy sauce. Served with rice and salad with tomato. The ribs were tender and tasted good. And of course, I love to eat with rice.  So good!!! Hihihi..


IMG_5582 IMG_5583


Iga Bakar Balado


Look at the sambal!! Look at it!! OMG! It's spicy, indeed. But it's so pretty. Yup, for me, this was the most beautiful ribs compared to other ribs menu. It's so easy to take picture of this dish. No effort. The colour of the sambal was so tempting, right?


IMG_5594 IMG_5593


Iga Bakar Blackpepper


Served with mashed potato, this was different from the others. But I like mashed potato too. It replaced the white rice completely. The black pepper sauce was smooth, not too strong. Mixed perfectly until the last sauce droplets.


IMG_5595


Sop Iga Lorin Special


Potato and tomato were the main ingredients of the soup. Beside the ribs, of course. The ribs were still tender and easy to chew. I really liked it. Actually, a long time ago, I didn't really like soup. But, after my marriage, my hubby is a soup-freak. Hahaha.. He has to eat soup for breakfast. Any kind of dish, as long as in the form of soup. So, I had to like soup. And now, I really like soup dish. *gulp*


IMG_5587 IMG_5585


Sop Iga Garang Asam


Hmm.. I thought "garang asam" will be super sour and super spicy. Turned out, the dish played safe LOL :D And this soup was one of my favourite there. Although, need more "asam" I guess.. Sometimes, you just need a little sour dish to make you realize that your life is not as sour as the dish. *aaaah drama queen!! hahaha*


IMG_5588 IMG_5598


Green Podium


Green cabbage, lime and pineapple. What a unique combination. Healthy drink!!! Ugh, not my favourite. Tasted bitter. I didn't have chance to add sugar.. *trembling*


IMG_5601


White Line


It's pineapple mixed with milk and coconut milk. I never liked milk mixed with fruit or tea. It's fresh indeed, but not my type of drink. So, I let the others finished it. I just tasted it a little. Again, it's unique and healthy. Lalalala..


IMG_5612


Thanks Podium Resto and Lorin Sentul for the meal.


Podium Resto and Bar
Lorin Sentul Hotel
Sentul Circuit (Exit Toll KM. 32)
Sentul, Bogor
Phone: 021-87954000
FB Fan Page: Podium Resto and Bar
twitter: @lorinsentul

Comments

Popular Posts