[CLOSED] Beef and Reef Kenny Rogers Roasters Jakarta

December 4th, 2014. I went to Kenny Rogers Roasters at fX Senayan. Well, they wanna try new menu. It's about Grill. Beef and Fish are the stars. They called it Beef and Reef. 4 variations: Beef Steak, Fish Fillet, Supreme Combo and Deluxe Combo. Available since December 1st, 2014 until January 25th, 2015.


PromoSign1214


Grilled Beef Steak 89k


Australian Rib Eye. Marinated with seasoned herb. Served with grilled tomato, mashed potato and garlic butter mixed veggies. Rib Eye steak should be tender and juicy. But, this one was not as tender as I hope. Fortunately, it tasted delicious. True, I didn't finish the steak, too hard to chew. I think it's overcooked. I will try another portion at another time, I guess. I really like the taste, I hope next time it will be as good as I hope.


IMG_7095


Grilled Fish Fillet 69k


Premium Gindara fish. Grilled with special herbs. Served with aromatic rice and garlic butter mixed veggies. The gindara was tasty and juicy. The marinara sauce enhanced the flavour and the mild texture of the fish. It's really nice to have a delicious fish dish. And I could eat it with aromatic rice. Yup, love their aromatic rice. :)


IMG_7107


Supreme Combo 79k


Supreme combo consists of 2 Premium Gindara fish. Marinated and grilled with special herbs. Served with garlic butter mixed veggies and mushroom chicken soup. It's like 2 portion of grilled fish with additional mushroom chicken soup. Nice combo right?


IMG_7097 IMG_7099


Deluxe Combo 119k


This menu was a combination of a quarter of roasted chicken, a signature dish from Kenny Rogers, and grilled fish. Served with mashed potato and crisp garden salad. As usual, the roasted chicken was delicious, with mushroom sauce. If you're so hungry, you should order this menu. It's gigantic portion. Hmm.. I remember that my friend who ordered this wanna share the menu with me. I wonder.. how come I never tasted the chicken that day? Hmm.. did she forget to give me a bite? Or she did that on purpose? Hmm.. I will ask her later. Watch out, Aline!! LOL


IMG_7101


Thanks Kenny Rogers for your hospitality. Again, always happy to come to your place.


Kenny Rogers Roasters
fX Sudirman Mall
Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Pintu Satu Senayan
Lot F1 No.10, 10A,10B Jakarta 10270
Phone: 021 – 25554326
FB FanPage: Kenny Rogers Roasters
twitter: @kennyrogersID

Comments

Popular Posts