Koultoura Greenville Jakarta

A cup full of  jolt keeps you bright owl day. That's a motto I found from Koultoura. Yaaaaay, finally I went there. The most happening coffee shop nowadays. A little bit too late, but "better late than never" aight???


I went there with my complete group, plus hubby and Rinto. We were doing our surprise birthday celebration for Soya. I already told the story, rite? Hahaha.. When my foot stepped inside Koultoura, I felt like: Ohmaigattt, this is cute!! I will upload cute pictures after this, and you can be the judge.


PrintIMG_1440 IMG_1445 IMG_1444 IMG_1441 IMG_1443 IMG_1446 IMG_1442


After chose a long table to sit, we had to queue to order food and beverages. The place was full. Yup, I think everybody wanna be there hehehe..


IMG_1419 IMG_1452 IMG_1453 IMG_1417


Now it's time for us to see the food and beverages that we've ordered.


Americano 25k


Espresso with hot water. This is black coffee, the-birthday-boy's favorite :)


IMG_7004


Espresso Latte with Caramel 35k


I love how they make the art for the coffee. Lucky it's not mine. If it's mine, I wouldn't be able to drink it. Too beautiful too ruin the art. hihihi..


IMG_1469


Mocha 35k


Cocoa with espresso and fresh milk. This one was Aline's. They used small cup made from some kind of tin. I don't know what exactly the material hihihi.. Cute.


IMG_1473


Iced Green Tea Latte 30k


Japanese green tea with fresh milk. This one was Octa's. Love it. The green tea was so strong.


IMG_1461


Pink Lemonade 25k


It is pink and it is refreshing! Definitely fresh. The lemonade was so sour hihihi.. but I could stil manage :D


IMG_1491


Iced Lychee Tea 25k


Love this iced lychee tea. Always my favorite. :)


IMG_1466


Cherry Rootbeer Float 25k


The only beer we have here, and it never fails us! This was my new favorite beverage!! Hihihi.. really like the cherry and rootbeer mix together :)


IMG_1463


Croque Madame 45k


Crunchy sandwich with melted cheese, ham and egg covered with béchamel sauce and touch of cayenne pepper. Always love this kind of sandwich. The melted cheese, the ham, the egg. They all were waltzing beautifully in my mouth. Hmmm..


IMG_1484


Truffle Mac & Cheese 45k


Chicken & Mac & Cheese with Truffle oil with bacon bits. The macaroni's texture was soft. The appearance was not special, but the taste was great.


IMG_1485


Chicken Maryland 55k


A quarter of pan fried chicken served with our signature barbeque mushroom sauce and covered by rocket salad. Surprisingly, this one was very delicious. In my mind, "Ah, must be not that good." In my mouth, "Ohmaigattt.. Delisssh!!"


IMG_1477


Burger ala Papa Bear 65k


A hefty size of truffle beef patties, melted cheese and carameized onion. I always have a crush on burger. And this one had already stolen my heart..


IMG_1481


So, that's all folks! Cannot wait to come back to Koultoura again with my lovely friends :) *thanks Soya for this lovely meals and drinks*


Koultoura
Jl Taman Ratu Indah Blok AA2 No 33
Jakarta
FB Fan Page: Koultoura Coffee
twitter: @Koultoura

Comments

Popular Posts