[CLOSED] Pipiltin Cocoa Barito Kebayoran Baru Jakarta

September 1st, 2013. Yup, a long time ago hahahaha.. Actually, I forgot about this until I saw Octa's posting a couple days ago. Ohmaigattt!! I forgot to review about Pipiltin Cocoa. Well, that Sunday, after visited my uncle, we went to Pipiltin. I went there with hubby, Soya and Hans. Octa and Aline joined us later.


Pipiltin Cocoa was happening. That's why we were excited to go there. Located in Barito street, Pipiltin was doing its job to become famous. Why Pipiltin? Pipiltin were the noble social class in the Mexica Empire. According to Aztec History, these people were members of the hereditary nobility and helped increase social stresses which attributed to internal weaknesses of the Aztec Empire's downfall. At that time, chocolate was a food for gods. That's why they chose the name Pipiltin Cocoa. They wanna provide the best chocolate on earth hihihi..


logo


Once upon a time, there lived two siblings. They loved all things fine and could not contain their feelings. You see, they shared a serious desire for chocolate and everything that comes with it. So they started looking into the market of people who would seem to enjoy it. They wanted to make people thrilled and make the world a better place. And through their will they managed to invent a common place.


Later on, they gathered more people with the same passion and curiosity, mastery and artistry. Even the lonely and broken-hearted with riddles, to taste the sweetness of life through the magic of cocoa trees. Little did they know that the wonderful taste of their chocolate grows right in the heart of these new group of people, that even with all their sorrows and woes can turn into something a glow.


They had 3 levels, but only 2 levels that are used. Level 1 for their kitchen. For dine in, we had to go to level 2. They had a very unique place with nice ambiance.


IMG_0433 IMG_0386 IMG_0393


I looked around and found that Pipiltin was a cozy place to hang out with friends. Just sit around, order some desserts, laughing out loud, taking silly pictures, or just order drinks and enjoy "me" time with your notebook or novels.


IMG_0388 IMG_0394 IMG_0382 IMG_0385 IMG_0350


Italian Soda Mango 28k


Made from soda water and mango syrup. But I think they made this drinks too much soda and less mango syrup. I couldn't taste the mango from this beverage. They used sweet basil too. But the second glass was better :)


IMG_0446 IMG_0381


Ice Lychee Tea 29k


I always love lychee tea. I think I always order lychee tea in every place. Hehehe.. This ice lychee tea had sweet basil and small pieces of lychee fruit, but not much.


IMG_0367


Dark & White Chocolate 36k


Dark and white chocolate in one glass together? Perfect. Dark chocolate has a bitter taste, white chocolate is sweeter and richer because no cocoa. Actually dark and white chocolate is completely different, but that makes them very perfect when mix together. Such a delicious combination :)


IMG_0373


Fruit Paradise 30k


This should be a refreshing drink, but tell you the truth, I didn't find a paradise of fruit in this drink. They add a little bit herbal in it. Not my favorite.


IMG_0398


Iced Dark Cherry Tea 29k


I love cherry. That's why I put much expectation, but it disappointed me because it was a little bit tasteless. Maybe next time I will ask for more taste. Hahaha


IMG_0415


Chocolate Forever 30k


Like its name, the chocolate tasted forever in your mouth. I love the moist and the crunchy texture.


IMG_0406


Tabanan Chocolate 64% 50k


Mousse, spiced creameaux, chocolate pearl, dehydrated chocolate mousse. Wow, the appearance was very beautiful. It's like a beach with rocks. Inspired by Tabanan's beautiful black beaches. Funny thing is before I went here, everybody said this is very very delicous. But, too bad, I only found it's pretty and exotic. The taste wasn't my type. Not my favorite.


IMG_0420 IMG_0426


Egg No 47k


White Chocolate Panacotta, Mango, Passion Fluid, Chocolate Chili Soil, Selasih. Cute one. I thought they put egg in the middle, but turned out it's panacotta with mango inside hahaha.. I love the cotton candy yaaaaay.. Sweet and sour mix together. Balance perfectly.


IMG_0429


Double Chocolate Brownie 45k


Double Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Lace. By appearance, this one wasn't beautiful. But, the taste was gorgeous. Melt in your mouth.


IMG_0436


Freeze 50k


Frozen Macaroon, Milk Cloud, Rice Crispy, Tonka Chocolate Sorbet. This was my favorite!! Those frozen macaroons were banana, strawberry and chocolate with tonka bean. They were all delicious. You didn't want to share this dessert with others, trust me!


IMG_0449


Ebony Ivory 47k


Bitter chocolate mousse, vanilla, dark sweet cherry. Actually, the presentation was very unique. And we should open the top as soon as possible. That's why after we took a long time to take pictures, we didn't achieve the perfect smokey effect. It was too smokey, I couldn't find the right taste. We should try this dessert another time, I guess :)


IMG_0458 IMG_0463


I will come back again to this place, to try other desserts. Cannot wait!!!


Pipiltin Cocoa
Jl. Barito 2 No. 5
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta 12160
Phone: 021-72800011
FB Fan Page: Pipiltin Cocoa
twitter: @pipiltincocoa

Comments

  1. belakangan ini suka banget sama teh leci.. itu coklat dihiasnya mantap ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku udah lama suka teh leci hahaha..
    iya mbak tin, coklatnya bagus2 banget penampakannya.
    sayang dimakan hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mereka ga punya Egg No waktu aku ke situ...so sad :( I think I'd love it as much as you do too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoaaa.. so you should go there again ya.. it's cute and delicious hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sayang waktu aku kesana cuma bisa minum aja, mau pesan Their signature perut udah kekenyangan. So, I must go there again next time..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts