Gravity - 3D (2013)

October 12th, 2013. After nice lunch and desserts, we went to blitzmegaplex and watched movie.


Gravity-2013-full-leaked-movie-1


Gravity. We watched in 3D. The story was about shuttle mission. Dr. Ryan Stone (Sandra Bullock) is a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney) in command of his last flight before retiring. But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone - tethered to nothing but each other and spiraling out into the blackness.


I don't wanna tell much in my review. I just wanna share how genius the movie is. It's not an action movie. It's not a romantic movie. It's not a thriller too. But it's not full drama. I guess, I better call it a thrilling-drama. I love Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. They make this movie memorable. Actually, I cried a lot. Very touchy movie, but in some scenes, you will find you wanna close your eyes because very tense.


The special-effect is amazing. It will take your breath away. It made me gasped for air in every thrilling moment. Bullock was stunning. She could make me feel her fear and her sadness. Clooney was funny. He could make me cry and laugh at the same moment.


Say no more, you have to see this movie if you like Bullock and Clooney. You on ly see them in this movie, but you will find it interesting and not boring. Very recommended. Enjoy..


Either way, it's going to be one hell of a ride.

Comments

Popular Posts