[CLOSED] Crunchy Cronuts Otel Lobby Rasuna Epicentrum Jakarta

September 21st, 2013. Me and my best friends were invited to Otel Lobby to try their latest menu. Yup, it's Cronuts. Cronuts are so happening right now. And Chef Maya Aldy used her magic hands to make this delicious cronuts so I can eat cronuts whenever I want. Yaaaaaaaaay..


IMG_2233


We arrived around 12 o'clock. We took pictures first before the PR came. I noticed there was new decoration there. A head of a deer. Cool.


IMG_2178


Before we ate the cronuts, Otel Lobby served us their new menu from bar food to desserts. Let me show you around, ok? Hihihi.. But first, the drinks..


Zing Berry 45k


spicy fresh bell pepper and plump strawberries with a citrus kick. Nice touch with the bell pepper. Very unique. Spicy but no spicy.


IMG_2128


Mint Lime Crush 45k


the responsible mojito for the designated driver or kids. It's quite funny, because they make this mojito but very responsible hahaha.. You could taste the lime, crushing your mouth. Cool!!


IMG_2133


And now it's time for the food..


Pigs in the Blanket 45k


tender beef hotdog with warm pastry. still my favorite!!! I don't know about others, but for me, this is the best bar food huhuhuhu.. craving for more!!!


IMG_2166


Enchilada 85k


red enchilada sauce, coriander, sour cream, cheese. Surprisingly, very delicious. I'm not a fan of mexican cuisine, but I like this one. Cannot describe it detail. Try it yourself. Recommended!!


IMG_2155


Smoked Salmon Fettucine 75k / 105k


creamy white wine sauce, dill oil. The fettucine was yummy. Although for me, the salmon was not smokey enough. Please more smokey smokey smokey!! Hihihihi


IMG_2164


Shrimp Malfatti 75k / 105k


pesto and parmagiano. I love pesto!!! Love it to the max. Everything about pesto. The pasta was homemade. Delish. The texture was perfect.


IMG_2186


Stone Baked Pizza 85k


There were 4 options. BBQ Beef, Roasted Chicken, Mushroom dan Smoked Salmon. We chose the salmon. Smoked Salmon, Dill, Cucumber, Cream Cheese. It was thin crust pizza. Generous smoked salmon. Yummy to the max!


IMG_2152


Slow Cooked Salmon 115k


confit potato, hollandaise sauce. The salmon was so soft and tender. But, cooked salmon is not my favorite. I prefer smoked or salmon sashimi hihihi.. This dish was delicious, but not my type. Although, the confit potato was very good. Love it.


IMG_2160


Don't forget Dessert!!


OTL Banana Split 45k


fried banana, 3 scoops of ice cream, homemade chocolate sauce. This was the best banana split I've ever had. They used fried banana, and it was delicious. Very delicious. Yup, very delicious. There you go. 3 times delicious!! hahaha


IMG_2284


Bonus: picture of me, myself and my bestfriends Soya, Hans, Aline minus Octa


IMG_2167


And now it's time for the CRONUTS!!!


IMG_2227 IMG_2218


The cronuts were tasty and crunchy. Melt in your mouth too. Ohmaigatttt.. best feeling in the whole world *ok, it's too much hahahaha* But tell you the truth, you have to try these cronuts.. Must-try-cronuts.. Right now, I'm drooling looking at my own pictures..


Chocolate flavour 18k


IMG_7981


Coffee Caramel flavour 18k


IMG_7985


Lemon flavour 18k


IMG_7992


For me, chocolate flavour is the best. Love the chocolate, love the cronuts. I'm melting, guys. Melting!!!


And now, never forget to take family picture hihihihi


IMG_8083


Otel Lobby
Jl.Epicentrum Tengah
southgate entrance
the Annex Building of Bakrie Tower – Kuningan
Jakarta Selatan 12940
Telp
*Reservation: +62-21-299-41324
*Group & Corp Bookings: +62-21-5610-0360 / +62-21-299-41326
Email: diane.christalia@otellobby.com
twitter: @otellobby

Comments

  1. tumben pake english..
    dan dari atas udah mo lihat menu cronutnya, eh banyak juga ternyata ya ga cuma cronut aja..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha udah bbrp kali ada yg pake english mbak. pingin latihan aja, tp gak semua kok :D
    ho oh kemaren cronutnya lg dibikin, jadi dikeluarin belakangan. enaaaaaaaaak..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You often to surprise me with how fast you have evolved. What a soul-binding pictures!! I am so speechless.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too kind, dear. It's all because of you and skinnymini. Y'all give me so much power to do better. Thanks a bunch.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts