Asian Wok C's Grand Hyatt Thamrin Jakarta

September 16th, 2013. Executive Sous Chef Christer Foldnes and his culinary team from C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant at Grand Hyatt Jakarta was preparing an event called Asian Wok, from September 16th to 29th, 2013. I was invited to try the menu with the other bloggers.


IMG_1707


“C’s is well known for its Western style of cooking and in this September, we will bring the “Asian Wok” cooking directly from our Chinese kitchen to show the different side of C’s Steak & Seafood Restaurant. The Chinese style of frying combined with the fresh ingredients ensuring the cooking is tasty and full of flavour. This menu is suitable for guests coming in groups as the wok-fried cooking is served in family portion or sharing portion”, according to Chef Christer.


IMG_1678 IMG_1731


This was my first time at C's. And I was amazed by their place. It simply amazing. Their logo was simple and cute. C. Love it.


IMG_1769 IMG_1763


We were organized in one long table. I had to find my name in the seat. Yaaaay, there you go..


IMG_1613 IMG_1715 IMG_1660 IMG_1620


First, I ordered orange-lychee juice. Hmm.. fresh..


IMG_1622 IMG_1624


Then, an appetizer came to our table. Very cute one. They decorated it very simple but they played with the colors, so it's kinda classy.


Amuse Bouche


consists of: Crab cake, Quail egg tobiko, Peking duck with pineapple, Tomato with mozzarella, Tuna with spinach and salmon roe


IMG_1625 IMG_1629


There were 8 main courses, let me explain to you one by one, ok?


Organic Spinach Noodles with mixed vegetables 100k


The noodles was delicious. Green noodles always make me hungry hihihi.. Healthy and delicious? You couldn't find it anywhere else hihihi


IMG_1653


Organic Chili Noodles with minced beef and spicy garlic-oyster sauce 115k


This menu was surprisingly yummy. It's spicy but I found it so easy to love this dish. Yup, delicious to the max!!!


IMG_1644


Kway Teow with seafood and black been sauce 115k


I always love seafood. And I was surprised that they use scallop in this menu. Uuuuh, love it love it..


IMG_1640


Asparagus with shredded beef and oyster sauce 125k


Tender beef with crunchy asparagus. Great combination. You could feel the tasty oyster sauce too. Yum yum.


IMG_1636


Cauliflower with shrimp, ginger and garlic 100k


Love the shrimp! Juicy and crunchy. They cooked the cauliflower in a perfect way too. Recommended dish.


IMG_1642


Frog legs sichuan style 100k


I love frog legs hehehe.. Frog legs are very healthy. Actually, frog are farmed on a large scale in some areas of China, such as Sichuan. That's why Asian Wok served the frog legs in sichuan style. The meat was so tender and mild. The sauce was tasty. Applause for this!!!


IMG_1633


Spicy Tofu with vegetables, chinese cabbage, chili 95k


The texture of the tofu was so soft. It was spicy but I still could eat this dish. A little bit scary when I looked at the chili, but I had to taste it. And love it :)


IMG_1648


C's Lamb Fried Rice with chili and condiments 485k


The most expensive lamb fried rice I've ever had. Hahaha. True. It's not typo. 485k. But tell you the truth, this is the best lamb fried rice I've ever tried too. I don't really like lamb fried rice because sometimes they smell funny. But, this dish was perfect! They made the portion for 2-3 persons. Very recommended!!


IMG_1632


Between the menu, they served mantou for snack.


Steamed Mantou and Fried Mantou


I love the fried mantou than the steamed one. The fried one was more tasty. My favorite. One bite is not enough!!!


IMG_1650 IMG_1657


And now it's time for desserts!!!


Ice Cream with many flavours


Tasted all, but my favorite still chocolate!!! Love the bitter and sweet taste dancing perfectly together in my mouth.


IMG_1666


After that, I looked around and took a couple of unique pictures


IMG_1691 IMG_1727


Wine lovers are in for a surprise with the new wine serving technology at C's. The Enomatic machine is a revolutionary wine preservation system that allows the chance to taste premium wines, served perfectly, by the glass and half-glass. Only at C's.


IMG_1752 IMG_1765


Never forget to take family picture yaaaaaa hahaha


20130916_140043


Thanks C's and Grand Hyatt for inviting me.. See you on the next event.


C's Steak and Seafood Restaurant
4th fl. Grand Hyatt Hotel Jakarta
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 28-30
Jakarta 10350
Phone: 021-29921234
FB Fan Page: C's Steak & Seafood Restaurant
twitter: @CsJakarta

Comments

  1. numpang comot foto nya ya.. my size look pretty normal disana hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaa keliatannya enak semuaa ya ci! Ngundangnya hari senin sih, aku kerja, huhu nyesel deh.

    Btw, love the new layout, ci! Simple tp keren hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe tenkiyu nat.. iseng2 aja ganti, lg bosen yg chalkboard :D
    iya, hr kerja emang gitu, susah jadinya. moga2 next time wiken ya hihihi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts