[BALI] Coffee Engine Legian Kuta Bali

December 11th, 2016. After full our tummy with delicious food in Seminyak area, we headed our way to Legian, Kuta. We wanted to search another coffee shop. Actually, we were so full that our head couldn't thinking straight hahaha. But, finally we arrived at a coffee shop. Coffee Engine.


IMG_0989


Opened on April 2016, Coffee Engine was a great additions to Dewi Sri area. It was a coffee shop and bike wash. So you can wash your bike, and hang out in the coffee shop, at the same time. It's not a big place. Actually, it's quite small. Maybe only 20 to 25 seats capacities for indoor and outdoor. Well, let me share my simple review to you then. By the way, it's better if you hold your urge to pee, there. Find another place, lah. Not recommended for lady like us. *pffft lady pfffft*


IMG_0988 IMG_0990 IMG_0991 IMG_0986 IMG_0987 IMG_0982 IMG_0983


Hot Cappuccino 20k


Not so strong, actually a little bit light. Good for me, for sure. LOL.


IMG_0992


Hot Green Tea 20k


I love the green tea. It's not too sweet. Quite rich in texture. I thought it will be light. Bitter sweet taste with light creamy flavour.


IMG_0993


Hot Moccha 23k


It's really good. I tried a sip and I could say that this was the best beverage there.


IMG_0995


Roti Bakar Nutella 15k extra cheese 3k


I was sorry that I asked for extra cheese. I didn't really like cheese in a sweet dish. So, I wasn't very excited about this nutella toast.


IMG_0994


Coffee Engine
Jl. Dewi Sri IV No. 6
Legian, Kuta
Bali
Phone: +62 811-6206-306
IG: @coffee_engine

Comments

Popular Posts