[SINGAPORE] Charlie Brown Cafe at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard Singapore

November 13th, 2016. Right after our lunch, I told my hubby that I wanted to go to one more cafe before take off to Jakarta. He agreed because it's not far from our place. I saw the cafe when I browsed on Instagram before I went to Singapore. And I told him, "I want to go to this cafe! Must go!" Charlie Brown Cafe.


IMG_9727


Charlie Brown (Singapore) is South East Asia’s No. 1 Peanuts Comic Strip Themed Cafe offering a distinctive mid-market F&B and retail experience. Be charmed by the world's top dog, Snoopy and his Peanuts gang as you eat to your heart's fill. Charlie Brown Cafes are exquisitely decorated with lovely Peanuts characters, sculptures and photo booths.


I loooooooove the cafe. It's so cute. I wanted to stay there as long as I could. But, too bad, I had to be back to the hotel, to claim our luggages. I was very very happy. Finally I sat there, enjoying the cuteness, omaigattttt.. Thank you hubby for brought me there. Actually, the cafe was almost empty. Only a couple of people, including us. My friends said, it's happening last year.


IMG_9725 IMG_9726 IMG_9724 IMG_9723 IMG_9728 IMG_9722 IMG_9730 IMG_9731 IMG_9729 IMG_9732 IMG_9733


Charlie's Peanut $ 9.80


peanut butter wrapped in crepe served with a scoop of chocolate ice cream


I screamed when I looked at this crepe. "OMG!OMG!OMG!" You can see the face of charlie brown on top of the crepe, right? It was the best crepe I've ever tried. The chocolate ice cream was delicious and not too sweet. My kinda of ice cream. I didn't want to eat the crepe, but my hubby looked at his watch all the time. Well, I had to finish it immediately hahaha.. So long Charlie!


IMG_9736 IMG_9737


Hot Chocolate Drink $5.50


Cutest hot chocolate ever! Tasted good. No complaint. But it's really sad to see the Snoopy blurry after I drank the hot chocolate. It's so cute I wanted to capture it all day long.


IMG_9734


Charlie Brown Cafe
8 Grange Road
#04-01 Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
Singapore 239695
Phone: +65 6737 5979
IG: @charliebrowncafe

Comments

Popular Posts