[HOTEL] Jen Orchardgateway Hotel Singapore - Superior Cityview Room

November 11th – November 13th, 2016


It's time for me to tell you about my 2 nights in Singapore. On Thursday, my hubby asked me to come with him to Singapore. I wasn't confident enought. But after talking to Hans, I said YES to my hubby. He bought me the ticket and when I was home, we booked hotel. After some choices from my friends, we chose our hotel. Jen Orchardgateway.


IMG_9625


Jen Orchardgateway Hotel is the most vibrant place to stay in Singapore. Right in the heart of the famous Orchard Road, its energy beats to the rhythm of the city.


I arrived at Jen Hotel and went to level 10 for the hotel lobby and front office. It was a very nice lobby, with high ceiling and friendly people. I didn't go to my room right away. I went outside and came back around 3pm and collected my room keys. I didn't enjoy the lobby too because I wanted to go outside for my cafe hopping. My hubby was having a meeting with his colleagues, so I did the cafe hopping by myself. :)


IMG_9622 IMG_9623



Superior Cityview Room (room 1623)


Comfy accommodation with a stunning skyline, too. Wake up to views of Singapore’s stunning skyline from the comfort of a luxurious soft bed in a Superior Cityview Room.


- 27sqm size
- Charming view of the cityscape
- Super comfy king-sized or twin beds
- Smart en-suite bathroom with shower
- Tea and coffee station
- 24 hour in-room Order-In
- Steam iron, ironing board and hairdryer to keep you looking sharp
- Complimentary local calls


Super loveeeee the bedroom. Comfortable with huge bed and cold AC. And the internet was very powerful. Felt at home everytime I came back to hotel after walking around Singapore. The bed was very possessive. It won't let me go hahaha. We discussed about the room. It's only 27sqm size, but it looks spacious. And our conclusion: the bathroom is very compact. Not too small and not too spacious. So the bedroom looks very big and comfortable. Good job!


SAM_6389 SAM_6390 IMG_9651 IMG_9652 IMG_9653 IMG_9660 IMG_9656 IMG_9655 IMG_9659 IMG_9661 IMG_9654 IMG_9658 IMG_9657



BREAKFAST


The breakfast took place at Makan @ Jen. Very catchy name. Because Makan means Eat in Bahasa. So, they used Bahasa language hahaha.. If I collaborated the name with my IG account, it said: @yennymakanmulu makan @ Jen. Sounds cute, aight? LOL. And the breakfast was like eating in heaven! It was deliciously good. It's not too much selections of food, but just a perfect batch. Recommended!


SAM_6418 SAM_6417 SAM_6416 SAM_6414 SAM_6413 SAM_6412 IMG_9672 SAM_6415 IMG_9671 SAM_6411 IMG_9674



#onthetable


IMG_9668 IMG_9670 IMG_9673


Definitely a keeper. I will come back for more experience, of course.


Hotel Jen Orchard Gateway
277 Orchard Road, Orchard Gateway
Singapore
Phone: +65 6708 8888
IG: @hoteljenog

Comments

Popular Posts