[BALI] NOH! by Pison at Summarecon Samasta Jimbaran Bali

December 10th, 2016. After checked-out from our first hotel, we started our cafe hopping. And the lucky one was located at Summarecon Samasta Jimbaran, the new hub of Jimbaran. When I saw the name I was very happy, because it's one of the best coffee for me in Bali. NOH! by Pison.


IMG_0759


NOH! by Pison serves traditional pastries, coffee, breakfast, lunch, pastry, and fresh baked breads.


We chose the inside area because it's too hot in Bali. The place wasn't quite ready because still on trial for morning. They used to open in the afternoon till night. Now they tried to open in the morning till night. Love the murals. There's a corner that you can use for OOTD. And we waited for Cassandra. Remember her? The one who stalked us in Bali on January? And still keep stalking us.. Hahahahahahahahhaha.. Funny moment: Gaby said to us that Cassandra will be with us all day long. And we made a scenario. Well if she brought enough food, then, ok she can come with us. But only 2 places. If she brought another food, then, she can take pictures too, but only for Path. Hahahaha. We laughed so hard. Poor Bo. Yup, we called her Bo now. Ok, enough about her. LOL!


IMG_0758 IMG_0757 IMG_0760 IMG_0761 IMG_0763 IMG_0764 IMG_0765 IMG_0766 IMG_0767


Cappuccino 35k


IMG_0773


Piccolo Latte 30k


IMG_0776


Iced Mocha 48k


IMG_0768


Iced Chocolate 45k


I love the iced chocolate. Fix lah. Pison will always be my favourite! The coffee and the chocolate. Recommended!


IMG_0777


Strawberry Juice 40k


IMG_0774


Bruschetta 45k


I didn't try this one. I only saw tomato and tomato and tomato. But they said it's good. :)


IMG_0770


Almond Croissant 30k


Gaby asked me about the croissant's flavour, and I chose almond. Tasted so good, I think I ate a big portion of it. LOL. Almond Croissant has long been a favorite of mine. They have this irresistibly crisp fins on the sides. This almond croissant had slight crust on top, and a moist, buttery filling inside. Love it so much!


IMG_0772


Ham and Cheese Bagel 50k


It's Bo's order. I tried only the ham. Tender and juicy. What a lovely dish to start the day.


IMG_0778


We had fun. Definitely will be back for more, when in Jimbaran area.


SAM_6694


NOH! by Pison
Samasta Lifestyle Village
Jl. Wanagiri, Jimbaran
Bali
IG: @nohbypison

Comments

Popular Posts