[CLOSED] [EVENT] Thanksgiving Dinner at Ling Ling Resto & Bar The East Mega Kuningan Jakarta

November 30th, 2016. Last week, I went to a Thanksgiving dinner with fellow foodies. I heard about this place a year ago when my friends went there for invitation. So, a year after, finally I can be there. Actually I talked about this place to a friend of mine. And we planned to go there. Sorry D, next time ya. I went there first, ok. Ling Ling.


IMG_0347


I came first, as usual hahahha. Then Cindy came. Then I saw Acha Septriasa. OMG! And I was very happy that I could take picture with her. OMG OMG OMG. She's my idol! Ok back to Ling Ling. One by one of my fellow foodies came. To my surprise, there's no chinese decoration in the place. I thought it will be so chinese. Pardon my racist hahahaha. Turned out, it's more like a bar, than a chinese restaurant. At that night, they decorated the place for Thanksgiving Dinner. It's so pretty. Applause to Flore Bastille. :)


IMG_0346 SAM_6598 IMG_0348 SAM_6600 SAM_6601 IMG_0351 IMG_0352 IMG_0357 IMG_0355 IMG_0354



A TASTE OF LING


Thanksgiving Special (Fat Duck Dinner) 250k++ for 2



APPETIZER


Duck Salad with Sesame Dressing


Couldn't stop eating the duck meat. They're very generous with it. It was a big portion of salad too. For those who love salad, it will make you very happy. Healthy food can also be delicious. Trust me.


IMG_0362



DIM SUM


Pumpkin Stuffed Duck


Love the presentation. It's like mini pumpkin. The filling was very delicious. Sweet and savoury flavour collaborated with harmony. Eat it while it's still hot. Recommended!


IMG_0361



MAIN COURSE


Roasted Duck with Jasmine Rice


The roasted duck was delicately juicy. Tasted so good. Love the crispy skin. And I was very happy when I saw the rice. It was a really big portion for 2 people. Actually we cleaned the plate very fast. Hahahaha.. Like a hungry kids. LOL.


IMG_0366 IMG_0368



DESSERT


Roasted Strawberries Crumble, Chocolata Meringue, Salted Caramel Biscuit Ice Cream 75k


Superb dessert! Dayum! Combinations of sour, sweet and salty. Dabest! We almost fought each other over this one hahaha.. It's always nice to have a good time and good laugh and good talk with good dessert. Really a recommended dessert.


IMG_0369


Salted Egg Custard Glutinous Rice Ball 40k


We saw this on the menu and ordered it by ourselves. Leo and Vrila said, "I want this one. Let's order it and pay! Do not ask for free!" So, we ordered this delicious salted egg custard glutinous rice ball. The skin was very crunchy, and the filling was sweet, salty and buttery. We're very happy. Hahahaha. It ended our dinner beautifully.


IMG_0372 IMG_0373


Thank you Ling Ling and fellow foodies for making my night so freaking good. Definitely will be back!


Ling Ling Resto & Bar
The East Building 1st floor
Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan Blok E3-2 Kav. 1
Jakarta
Phone: +62 21 25542707-08
IG: @linglingjakarta

Comments

Popular Posts