Patio Venue by Plataran - Kebayoran Jakarta

March 20th, 2016. I was stunned when an acquaintance sent me a picture from Instagram. Actually she worked there. She said to me to come to her place, and bring my squad LOL. So I arranged the date with them. On a lovely Sunday, we went there. Patio Venue by Plataran.


Strategically located in the central exclusive area of South Jakarta yet away from the hustle bustle, Patio Venue is home to an oasis that offers an exquisite selection of authentic Italian homecooking. Tastefully designed in a unique homey setting and equipped with a stylish bar, a spacious lounge with a baby grand piano, and three elegant private rooms with rustic interior, this little piece of Italy is definitely your perfect dining destination. In addition, Patio Venue offers a fully serviced event venue equipped with complete modern facilities to accommodate your events, from personal parties to corporate gatherings.


IMG_3990


It's not very easy to find the place because it was like a hidden gem in jalan Wijaya. But with Google Maps, I can find anything LOL. We arrived at the same time. By the way, Patio means a paved outdoor area adjoining a house. When I came in, I was overwhelmed by the interior. It's so beautiful with vintage feel. They have fish pond too. So gorgeous. Every corner had their own stories. Look at their place. It's perfect for private wedding party, or engagement party, or just a lovely dinner with your loved one. Please enjoy my photos.


IMG_3989 IMG_3992 IMG_3993 IMG_3995 IMG_3997 IMG_3999 IMG_4006 IMG_3988


Orange Juice


IMG_4003


Complimentary Bread


IMG_4011



Antipasti e Insalate | Appetizers & Salads


Bresaolla Salad 79k


Air dried beef, rucola, tomato, parmesan and truffle oil


The air dried beef was a little bit salty but delicious. And when I tried a bite, the truffle oil was really strong. I prefer more parmesan. But for those who love truffle oil in the salad, this was recommended. I think all of my friend agree with me that this was very delicious.


IMG_4010


Nachos 69k


Served with guacamole


It's very funny to find nachos at Italian restaurant. But it's quite good, though I didn't really like nachos. Not my favourite. But I think everybody liked it because of its generous portion hahaha..


Nachos are a Tex-Mex dish from northern Mexico. The dish is composed of tortilla chips covered with cheese or cheese-based sauce, and is often served as a snack. More elaborate versions add more ingredients and can be served as a main dish.


IMG_4000



Primi di_maré | Seafood pasta


Capelli D'Angelo All' Aragosta 175k - with lobster 297k


Angel hair pasta with lobster or prawn, garlic, olive oil, chili flakes, flying fish roe


OMG! Love the angel hair. Perfect texture, perfect taste. A little bit spicy but it was so good I think I was in love with the pasta. The prawn was delicious too. Good thing that I didn't get allergic from prawn since I became blogger. LOL. It really amazed me that something simple like this could be so darn good.


IMG_4014



Pizze | Pizza


Con Funghi Pizza 99k


Slow roasted medley wild mushroom, thyme, mozzarella, parmesan


Crispy crusted pizza. And I smell truffle oil.. Ulalaaaaa.. *dancing like crazy* It took the pizza from fine to define. Well, funny thing, no meat in the pizza topping but I found it was very delicious. Simple pizza with an addicting topping. I could finished it all by myself. Hmmm..


IMG_4012


Frutti di Mare Pizza 95k


Prawn, squid, salmon, mozzarella, pomodori sauce, parmesan


Seafood Pizza was a perfect pizza for seafood lovers *rolling my eyes* LOL. Can you imagine: prawn, squid and salmon, swimming in your mouth? Racing together to your tummy hahaha.. At first I worried about the taste. But after I tried a bite, I forgot everything hahaha..


Frutti di Mare is an Italian type of pizza that may be served with scampi, mussels or squid. It typically lacks cheese, with the seafood being served atop a tomato sauce.


IMG_4013



Dolci | The Desserts


Crème Caramel 59k


A custard dessert made from whipped cream, eggs, served with caramel


It was very light and silky with a bitter taste. Yes, it was bitter but delicious.. I found it less wobbling. For those who love wobbling texture, maybe you should tell them to make it more wobbling. Pastry chef Claire Clark once said in her book, "The firmness of the custard depends on the proportion of egg whites used." So yeah you could ask them to make it jiggling and dancing LOL.


IMG_4034


Tiramisu 69k


Lady finger, mascarpone, espresso, kahlua


Want to know the best tiramisu? Come to Patio and their tiramisu will blow your mind. It blows mine. Omaigat. Best tiramisu ever. I could feel the devils auras all over the table. LOL. I think if looks could kill, we literally killed each other for this tiramisu hahaha. I love the rich texture of it, yet delicate and fluffy. And it's impossible to describe the taste. No ifs ands or buts about it. Delicious, beyond any doubt! Most recommended!


IMG_4033


Thanks Patio Venue for the delicious food, lovely ambiance and fun talks. Definitely will be back for those delizioso food.


Patio Venue Jakarta
Jl. Wijaya XIII no 45,
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta
Phone: 021-7241362
IG: @patiojakarta

Comments

Popular Posts