[CLOSED] Meet and Eat Resto Beer and Coffee Pantai Indah Kapuk PIK

March 15, 2016. I was told by a friend of mine, there's a new place in Pantai Indah Kapuk. So, that lovely Tuesday, after I went to several coffee shops around Pluit Muara Karang, I turned my direction to PIK. So, there we were. Meet and Eat.


IMG_3932


Located at Ruko Garden House, Meet and Eat is quite eye-catching with the white and green colour on the facade. But when you came inside to the place, it's very homey and simple. The wooden furnitures added a comfortable place to eat with your family or buddies. They have 2 levels but I didn't go to level 2. Just level 1. Let me give you a simple review about this place.


IMG_3924 IMG_3934 IMG_3923 IMG_3919 IMG_3918 IMG_3922


Meet and Eat served more western food. It's very nice because in PIK it's not that easy to find western food. But you can find asian food too there. I tried some food and ready to tell you about it.



SNACK & LIGHT BITES


Cheese Bomb 45k


Deep-fried bacon with mozzarella cheese


I think everybody ate this LOL. You can see on every blogger's reviews. Hahaha. Well, just remember, eat this while still hot. You can imagine deep-fried bacon wrapped mozzarella cheese. Da bomb! Gooey texture with chewy cheese. Very addicting. A recommended appetizer.


IMG_3926


Spicy Potato Wedges 30k


Crisp potato wedges sprinkled with chopped parsley


It's just like any other potato wedges. There's no special in this dish. Not my order because I didn't really like potato wedges. I prefer mashed potato. :)


Potato wedges are a variation of french fries. As their name suggests, they are wedges of potatoes, often large and unpeeled, that are either baked or fried. They are sold at diners and fast food restaurants.


IMG_3927



SPAGHETTI


Volcano Pasta 55k


Choice of pasta topped with spicy deep fried chicken karaage


It's one of their new menu. But, as I suspected from the beginning when I heard the name, it was spicy. I didn't eat much. It's very spicy hahahaha.. Well, but you can adjust the spiciness level. You just tell the server to make it your own way. You can choose the pasta too. I could only eat the chicken karaage LOL. Good thing, it was delicious. :)


IMG_3928



STEAK


Boneless Crispy Chicken 75k


Extra crispy and peppery of juicy chicken leg with truffle sauce


It's their signature dish. Juicy and tender chicken with sautéed baby potatoes sides and truffle sauce. I love it. Definitely best chicken steak ever. At first I thought it was an ordinary fried chicken. But after I tried the chicken, the texture amazed me. Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside. And the truffle sauce added such an seductive aroma to the chicken with earthy and rich flavour. OMG. I will be back only for experiencing another foodgasm from this dish. LOL.


IMG_3925


It was a really nice experience. It's truly a place to meet and eat. Meet your buddies, and eat those delicious food. I, definitely, will be back to eat another dish from the menu. Wait for me!!


Meet and Eat
Ruko Garden House Block B no 25
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Pantai Indah Kapuk, PIK
Jakarta
Phone: 021-29210197
IG: @meetandeat.id

Comments

Popular Posts