[BOGOR] Sop Duren Lodaya Bogor Selatan

January 2nd, 2015. I went to Sop Duren Lodaya when I visited Bogor. So many people said that it was so good. That's why when my Mom and sisters wanna go there, I came along with them. We drove in about 15-20 minutes from hotel.


IMG_8625 IMG_8627



The Ambiance


We chose to eat at first floor because the second floor was mostly with sofas. We wanna eat in a hurry so didn't have time to eat while chit chat etc. The first floor was much smaller but more convenient to eat, I guess. Actually when I came in, I expected the place was more beautiful. The place was not too big. I had to fit myself in a crowd.


IMG_8629 IMG_8636


Sop Durian Lengkap 14k [2 toppings] 15k [3 toppings]


Served with green bean, white glutinous and pandan bread


IMG_8642


Sop Durian Brorry (Brownies + Strawberry) 16k


Served with Strawberry from Ciwidey Bandung and Amanda Brownies from Bandung


IMG_8640


Sop Durian Regal 18k


Served with Marie Regal


IMG_8644


Spesial Sop Durian 23k


Served with more durians and cheddar cheese


IMG_8638


Roti Bakar Durian 17k


Served with cheddar cheese and durian sauce


IMG_8651


I won't review one by one because they tasted almost the same. The differences of them were only the toppings. And I was a bit disappointed because it's not as good as I expected. Well, maybe I had high expectation because I heard this place was ah-maa-zeeeng *sigh* The durian wasn't that tasty. The texture of the sop was just okay. Needed more durian, I guess. Or maybe it's not our day? *sobbing* Well, next time I go there, I hope I will have a better experience.


Sop Duren Lodaya
Jl. Pahlawan No. 131
Bogor Selatan, Bogor
Phone: 085217000189
IG: @sopdurenlodaya

Comments

Popular Posts