Bebek Bengil epiwalk Rasuna Epicentrum Kuningan Jakarta

February 10th, 2015. August 21st, 2015. I went to Bebek Bengil epiwalk twice. First time only tried the dessert, second time I tried the main course. I once ate Bebek Bengil in Ubud, and I was in love with their pork ribs and russian pie. Located in epiwalk, we could enter the place from inside and from outside of the mall. So convenient.


IMG_0428


I instantly felt the atmosphere of Bali there. They decorated the place exactly to make us feel like we're in Bali. Quite big place with smoking and non-smoking area. Comfortable enough for me to do my blogging there. :)


IMG_0429 IMG_0430 IMG_0431 IMG_0432 IMG_0433


Bebek Bengil 125k


The Original Crispy Duck since 1990. Half a Duck steamed in Indonesian spices and deep fried for a crispy finish. Recommended Use your finger!
Served with Steamed rice and Balinese vegetables or Sauteed potatoes and side salad.


It was quite huge for one person. The meat was very tender and smell so good. Tasty and flavourful. The skin was very crispy. Well-seasoned. And for those who love spicy, don't forget to eat that with sambal matah. Ugh.. not me, of course. :)


IMG_7273


Duck Fried Rice 76k


Tasty. It looked appetizing, and tasted delicious. I asked for a non-spicy one. Big portion. When I finished it, my tummy was full. Happy face, then. LOL.Recommended when you wanna try something else than chicken fried rice.


IMG_7275


Black Russian Pie 72k


The Original black Russian Pie since 1990. Mixed with vodka, Kahlua and topped with Chocolate.


This pie is a real treat. I was in love with this one when I tried the first time at Bebek Bengil Ubud. Soooooo in love. That's why when Bebek Bengil opened near my place, I said to hubby, "I should go there and try their russian pie." And voila, black russian pie was in front of me. LOL. Still the best pie! Recommended to the last bite!!


IMG_0440 IMG_0436


Glad that Bebek Bengil is near me now. Definitely will be back again!!


Bebek Bengil
epicentrum walk
Ground floor
Jl. HR Rasuna Said
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: 021-29912213
IG: @bebekbengiljkt

Comments

Popular Posts