Marugame Udon Grand Indonesia Thamrin Jakarta

October 13th, 2014. Marugame Udon 8th outlet is opening!!! The place is wide and cozy. I think I prefer this outlet than the others. But, I guess, it will always be crowded like any other outlets. Every time I went to Marugame, I prefer before lunch hour, so I didn't have to queue. Well, I guess I have to deal with it, because this is the only udon I love. Yeah, the one and only, so far.


IMG_4226 IMG_4228


I didn't take many pictures because the place was so crowded with invitations and foodies and celebrities, of course. Located on level 3A, Marugame will definitely be stealing many hearts with their delicious udon. How to order? Start queuing, choose your udon or rice dish, choose the tempura and the drink, pay the bill, take the sauce and seasonings as much as you like, and enjoy!!


IMG_4227 IMG_4230 IMG_4231


Mentai Kamatama Udon 50k


This has always been my favourite. Udon with special sauce, mentaiko roe and soft-boiled egg, with shredded nori.  The pretty colours amazed me. Once you stir the udon, the egg will break and the yolk will be all over it. Inside my head, I always scream hahaha.. I really love how the egg yolk melt and blended with rice or noodles or everything else. Egg yolk is my favourite :D


IMG_4245 IMG_4244 IMG_4246


Tori Baitang Udon 45k


The chicken meatballs were the star in this dish. The texture of the meatballs was very tender. So easy to chew. The broth was rich and tasted good. It surely is my second favourite udon. Sometimes I ordered Mentai Kamatama, sometimes I ordered this one. Try this one, trust me, it's outstanding!


IMG_4261


Beef Curry Rice 50k


Yaaay, someone ordered rice dish woohoo.. Curry was my least favourite but this one was different. It's super delish with a strong flavour of curry and generous beef. And, of course, rice.. *biggest grin ever* I had to control myself not to take over the dish from my friend hahaha.. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. LOL


IMG_4253 IMG_4251


Thanks again Marugame Udon for always having me. I cannot wait to eat the best udon again in your next outlet. LOL


Marugame Udon
Grand Indonesia West Mall
Level 3A
Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1
Jakarta
twitter: @MarugameUdonID

Comments

Popular Posts