[CLOSED] Clea Tea Bar and Lounge Kemang Jakarta

October 29th, 2014. I went to Kemang area to visit a new cafe. It's called Clea Tea Bar and Lounge. Located across Toscana Kemang, it used to be Tea Addict tea lounge. Actually, I wasn't a fan of Kemang area, since it was so crowded and always had traffic jam there. But since I became foodies, it was one of my favourite places to hang out. Especially since my best friends lived there. Ok, back to Clea. It was also a flower boutique. You can find beautiful flowers there. I was stunned this afternoon, by just looking at the flowers.


DSC_8474 IMG_5177 IMG_5173


When I looked at the place for the first time, I thought, "Oh my God, I'm in love." I love flowers. I cannot stand myself when I see flowers. I wanna take pictures, all of them. But today, I didn't have so many chances to do that. Btw, they separated the Clea Flower Boutique and the Clea Tea Bar and Lounge. But we can still see the flowers inside the boutique, since it's all glasses.


When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower. I want them to see it whether they want to or not. - Georgia O'Keeffe


IMG_5109 IMG_5166 IMG_5125 IMG_5108 IMG_5118 IMG_5136


The place is minimalist with wooden furnitures and lovely sofas. It really made me feel homey. Comfortable and beautiful. Ah, I wish I had a home like this. I could smell the scent of flowers every single day. Say no more. I'm in love, definitely. Too bad, they didn't allow me to take pictures as many as I wanted. Actually, I asked permission to one of their friendly staff, but later the manager didn't allow it. *sigh* Too bad, right?


IMG_5140 IMG_5121 IMG_5126 IMG_5120


Iced Lychee Tea 38k


I love the appearance. So beautiful with green syrup in bottom. Pretty! Pretty! I didn't wanna stir it because I didn't wanna ruin the pretty colours. But I had to stir it.. huft.. They put 2 lychee fruits. Errr, I need more!! Minimum 4 lychee fruits for me hahahaha.. Btw, it's so sweet I wanna cry.


IMG_5148 IMG_5129 IMG_5130 IMG_5124


The Green Monster 35k


spinach/bole, pineapple, green apple/pear


Looks like vegetables in one glass. Well, I never was a fan of vegetable drinks. I tried some vegetable drinks, and I was disappointed. This green monster is quite refreshing. But I believe it won't be on my list of favourite drinks LOL..


IMG_5138 IMG_5172


Chicken Crispy Salad 40k


Bed of lettuce with Kyuri, Paprika, Onion and Chicken crispy


So cute! It's like kebab. I stock-still when it arrived on my table. What the heck was that? Aaaah, it's the salad. What a cute shape. It was nice, but needed more seasoning I think. And more dressing please!!! The chicken crispy was quite delish, though.


IMG_5137 IMG_5163


Spaghetti Tuna 58k


Pasta with chunks of tuna with garlic, olive oil and cabe rawit


What? Cabe rawit? I gave up!!! I love tuna, but not with cabe rawit. They're so generous with the tuna, and the cabe rawit hahaha.. The pasta was cooked perfectly. I just needed to remember to tell them, "Please don't put cabe rawit! Please!" It's so unpleasant for my lips, my tongue and my tummy. I will ask them to replace the cabe rawit with more tuna hahaha..


IMG_5147 IMG_5146


Hainan Chicken Rice 65k


Rice!! Finally! Btw, it was a lot of rice. Even though it needed a little more seasoning, the soup was perfect! And the chicken was also very delicious. As you can see in the pictures, they were so generous with the chicken. My tummy was very happy. Lalalala..


IMG_5157 IMG_5155


Carrot Cake 25k


This is the first carrot cake that I like. Actually, the carrot wasn't overpowering the cake. The almond flakes on top of the cake added crunchy crunchy texture. The cream was delicious too. I suspect it's cream cheese. If it's true, then it was a very delicious cake, because I hate creamcheese cake. Anyhow, the cake was moist with a right texture. I just love it!!


IMG_5168


I was very happy today. Beautiful flowers for my eyes and delicious food for my tummy. It's definitely things that make me happy :) And Clea, please pay attention to one of your staff, Zen. He's very friendly and has a smiling face. Not like the others, he's the only one with smile on his face.


What a desolate place would be a world without a flower! It would be a face without a smile, a feast without a welcome. Are not flowers the stars of the earth, and are not our stars the flowers of heaven? - Mrs. Clara Lucas Balfour


Clea Tea Bar and Lounge
Jl. Kemang Raya No. 95 (across Toscana)
South Jakarta 12730
Phone: 021-7190232

Comments

Popular Posts