[CLOSED] Breakfast Menu Launching Carnivor PIK Jakarta

October 11th, 2014. I came to PIK. So far, right? Yup, I know. But good thing, no need for me to worry about the transportation. Mr Adriantomo, the person in charge, covered it for us. We're just having fun in the car. *fun fun fun* Ok let's talk about Carnivor. Located in one of the hottest place, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Carnivor is launching Breakfast Menu. Their breakfast menu can be enjoyed every Tuesday - Sunday starting from 07:30 to 11:00 am. And this was my first time here. *just saying* LOL


IMG_4156


Carnivor, The Meat Company is a new comer in restaurant business but handled by executive chef with more than 15 years experience both in Australia and Indonesia. We bring you closer to New York atmosphere with affordable price. Don't forget to stop by and try our famous ribs, steak, pizza & flavor beers.. :)


I love their ceiling. They had it covered with leaves, and decorate it with lights in candle shape. So pretty.


IMG_4089 IMG_4106


The place was full of vintage displays. It's very comfy place to eat. I really love the ambiance. The walls are also full with frames of nice photos. I took some pictures of the wall. Will share with you below.


IMG_4090 IMG_4104 IMG_4091 IMG_4096 IMG_4097


Are you ready for the breakfast menu? Come. Follow me. Shall we?


Carnivor Big Breakfast 69k


2 eggs to your liking, baked beans, streaky pork bacon, sausage bratwurst, sautéed mushroom, and white toast


It was big indeed. Fortunately, we haven't eat much that morning. So, we felt so lucky to have such a big breakfast there :D And they were all delicious. Trust me, after eating those big breakfast, you won't be hungry for some time. Errr.. unless you are me. Don't you remember? I need rice!! Rice!! It's like zombie need brain. LOL


IMG_4110 IMG_4111


Egg Benedict - Smoked Ham 45k Streaky Bacon 49k Salmon 65k


2 poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, fun bread and sautéed mushroom


I love egg. Egg is a very easy ingredient to cook. You can make boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, poached eggs, omelette, etc. You can see the list here. Tell you the truth, I was a little bit late on egg benedict's trend. At one point, I started to like this dish. I will try every egg benedict menu in every place. Good thing, this egg benedict was good enough for my taste.


Eggs Benedict is an American breakfast dish that consists of two halves of an English muffin, topped with ham or bacon, poached eggs, and Hollandaise sauce.


IMG_4118 IMG_4117


Another combination of Egg Benedict


They changed the bread with puff pastry. It was crunchier with same delicious taste. You can choose wisely according to your taste. I, myself, prefer the usual one. So, this one is not my choice. Hihihi..


IMG_4140 IMG_4141


Spanish Hash 65k


Poached egg, hollandaise sauce, diced potato, sausage bratwurst, pork ham and toast bread


I ordered this one because I love pork, and the name interest me. And I think I chose the right menu. It's delicious. The potato, sausage and pork ham tasted lovely. The toast bread was tasty too. Too bad the egg was almost hard-boiled. I prefer soft-boiled. But, other than that, this dish was splendid.


Spanish Hash is patatas bravas with eggs. Patatas Bravas is fried potatoes served with spicy tomato sauce. “Bravas” means “fierce” in Spanish, apparently.


IMG_4131


Shakshouka 68k


Sizzling pan of homemade tomato, onion, studded with sausage ham, crowned with two eggs, toast and mesclun salad


This one had an attractive presentation.  They put altogether on sizzling pan. The colour was very pretty, combination yellow-white from the egg, and the red tomato sauce. It was really a beautiful dish. I believe if I ordered this dish, I won't touch it. So sad to ruin such a lovely presentation hihihi.. How about the taste? Awesome!!!


Shakshouka (Arabic: شكشوكة‎; Hebrew: שקשוקה‎) (also shakshuka) is a dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, chili peppers, and onions, often spiced with cumin. It is believed to have a Tunisian origin.


Mesclun (French pronunciation: ​[mɛsˈklœ̃]) is a salad mix of assorted small, young salad leaves which originated in Provence, France. The traditional mix includes chervil, arugula, leafy lettuces and endive in equal proportions, but in modern iterations may include an undetermined mix of fresh and available lettuces, spinach, arugula (rocket, or roquette), Swiss chard (silver beet), mustard greens (Dijon's Child), endive, dandelion, frisée, mizuna, mâche (lamb's lettuce), radicchio, sorrel, and/or other leaf vegetables.


IMG_4129


Crouque Monsieur


Option of white toast or yeast toast top with tomato or cream sauce with melted mozzarella cheese
Choice of Bread: White Toast or Wheat Toast


Meat Lover 55k
cream sauce, onion, mushroom, sausage, ham, streaky bacon


Bacon and Egg 48k
cream sauce, onion, mushroom, slice boiled egg, streaky bacon


Pepperoni 48k
tomato sauce, slice tomato, pepperoni, sausage


Mix Cheese 48k
tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese


They served Bacon and Egg Crouque Monsieur with Wheat Toast. The presentation was different from other croque monsieur I have ever tried. They didn't make it like sandwich but more like open sandwich. Quite rare. But, I don't care how they made it. I just care about the taste. It's to-die-for. Freaking delish.


The croque-monsieur (French pronunciation: ​[kʁɔk məsˈjøː]) is a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. It originated in French cafés and bars as a quick snack. Typically, Emmental or Gruyère cheese is used. The name is based on the verb croquer ("to crunch") and the word monsieur ("mister"). The sandwich's first recorded appearance on a Parisian café menu was in 1910. Its earliest mention in literature appears to be in volume two of Proust's In Search of Lost Time in 1918.


IMG_4109 IMG_4108


Waffle - Original 30k Strawberry 35k Chocolate 35k Hazelnut 35k


All waffle served with a scoop of ice cream


Chocolate Waffle!!! Nom nom nom. The waffle was crunchy. And it's the lovely crunchy. It's light, just the way I like it. I used to go to a hotel in Bandung that served the best waffle. But after I tried this waffle dish from Carnivor, I don't think I need to go to Bandung to find delicious waffle. Yaaaay..


A waffle is a leavened batter or dough cooked between two plates, patterned to give a characteristic size, shape and surface impression. There are many variations based on the type of waffle iron and recipe used, with over a dozen regional varieties in Belgium alone.


IMG_4120 IMG_4121


Bread Pudding 32k


Warm oven baked bread with raisin serve with a scoop of ice cream


Say hello to this lovely bread pudding. It's kinda different style. Very nice presentation. It's bruschetta look-alike, but with sweet raisin and ice cream. The flavour was not too sweet, but a little bit dense on the texture. I prefer the moist one. But, so far, it's acceptable for a bread pudding with pretty style :)


Bread pudding is a bread-based dessert popular in many countries' cuisines. There is no fixed recipe, but it is usually made using stale (usually left-over) bread, and some combination of ingredients like milk, egg, suet, sugar or syrup, dried fruit, and spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg, mace or vanilla. The bread is soaked in the liquids, mixed with the other ingredients, and baked.


IMG_4145 IMG_4147


Apple Crumble 35k


Oven baked caramelized apple topped with crumble and serve with a scoop of ice cream


Apple Crumble wasn't my favourite dessert. In fact, I never like it. I tried a bite. It's not soft. It should be soft in my mind. It should be soft. Right? Or was I wrong? LOL. Or I guess, I prefer everything soft. The crumble was just okay. I only enjoy the ice cream. Sorry to say, I never like apple dessert.


Apple crisp (name used in the United States and Canada[citation needed]) or apple crumble (name preferred in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand) is a dessert consisting of baked apples topped with a crisp crust. Ingredients usually include cooked apples, butter, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and often oats and brown sugar, ginger, and/or nutmeg. Many different kinds of fruit can substituted for apples, such as peaches, berries, pears, etc. One of the most common variants is apple rhubarb crisp, in which the rhubarb provides a tart contrast to the apples.


IMG_4149


Choco Volcano 38k


Oven baked chocolate melt served with a scoop of ice cream


Love it! The chocolate melt was superb. It tasted delicious, not too sweet. The texture of the cake was flawless. My favourite dessert here. Besides, what could go wrong with chocolate melt and ice cream? Nothing, I guess. Btw, I ate two portions. *shame on you, tummy*


IMG_4152


Creme Brûlée 35k


Soft creme brûlée with fresh strawberries on top


This was my buddy's order. The creme brûlée did a good job here. Soft, creamy and tender. It really spoiled my tongue. Recommended dessert! The fresh strawberries added a pretty colours with a great textures.


Crème brûlée (/ˌkrɛm brˈl/French pronunciation: ​[kʁɛm bʁy.le]), also known as burnt cream, crema catalana, or Trinity cream is adessert consisting of a rich custard base topped with a contrasting layer of hard caramel. It is normally served at room temperature.


IMG_4161 IMG_4158


Strawberry Lychee 27.5k


Too sweet. Even for me, OMG! LOL. Yeah right, I love sweet, but this was too much. I love the colours, though. Lalalala.. so pretty..


IMG_4135


Carrot Orange 27.5k


Unique texture, right? It tasted great too, even though it's carrot. True. Just order and try it. Right choice!


IMG_4138


That's all folks!! :) Thanks Carnivor for all of the delicious breakfast menu. They were all appetizing. I really enjoyed the moment. I met new people, new experiences, and had a fun day. :)


Carnivor The Meat Company
Ruko Crown Golf Blok D 11-12
Bukit Golf Mediteranea
Jalan Marina Indah Raya
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: 021-92008093
FB Fan Page: Carnivor
twitter: @CarnivorTMC 

Comments

Popular Posts