[HOTEL] Holiday Inn Express Thamrin Jakarta

Whoaaaaaaaaaaa.. I can't describe my feelings. Hmmm.. How how how? Ok, first of all I wanna show off to all of you. Tadaaaaaaaaa..


capture_02-1


Yes!! Correct!! This was my first invitation for a complimentary stay in Jakarta hotel.. Yaaaaay.. I screamed out loud! Yup, out loud, luckily I was all alone that day hahahaha.. That's why I was brave enough to express my feelings. So, I replied and confirmed my reservation :D Holiday Inn Express, I'm coming!!!


The location was very good. Very convenient. Next to American Grill, walking distance to Thamrin Nine, UOB Plaza, Seven Eleven, and Grand Indonesia / Plaza Indonesia.


IMG_5955


The lobby area was quite comfy, though still hot because need repair for the air conditioning. The people were so nice when I came to check-in. I checked-in at 2 pm, after having lunch at Senayan area. There was a meeting room near the lobby area. Very cozy :)


IMG_5910 IMG_5905 DSC_0873


Now it's time for me to explore my bedroom. I got first floor. Room 105.


IMG_5818 IMG_5813 IMG_5822


The bedroom was so cozy. Not too big, not too small. But I love the bed and the pillow. When I lie down, I felt like being hugged. I slept like a child. Hmmm..


DSC_0817 DSC_0819 IMG_5770 IMG_5773


The bathroom was nice. The shower room was big enough. I love showering hihihi


IMG_5925 IMG_5919


The interior was modest but made me comfortable. And the most important thing, they had plug everywhere. Cool!! But wait.. They had high speed wifi connection everywhere. I think it's the best!!! Hahaha.. They also provided menus from Kenny Rogers and Food Panda for us to order delivery. Nice, rite? The TV Channels were OK. I could watch Fox Premium Movies, Nickelodeon, HBO, etc.


IMG_5954 IMG_5780 IMG_5778 IMG_5787 IMG_5802 IMG_5805 IMG_5809 IMG_5810 IMG_5820


Whoa, they have gym too. Nice! The place was quite big. Comfortable enough for businessmen after office hours. I didn't use the gym that night. I was busy looking for food hahahaha.. I went to some restaurant in UOB Plaza, then bought some snacks in Seven Eleven. It's raining, but it was fun. Very fun.


DSC_0855


After a good night sleep, I woke up in the morning. I looked through my window.. It was still raining. I love rain. Imagine you're walking in the rain with the one you love, holding hands.. Aaaah, so romantic.. Ok, time to stop my imagination hahaha..


IMG_5830


Took a shower, and ready for my express breakfast. The breakfast room was spacious. They had plugs everywhere too hihihihi heaven for me.. The food was good. Anchovy fried rice, sausages, scrambled eggs and soup. There were fruits, yoghurts, juices, coffees, cereals. Quite complete for an express breakfast :)


DSC_0860 IMG_5866 IMG_5831 IMG_5845 IMG_5848 IMG_5840 IMG_5837 IMG_5835 IMG_5842


After big breakfast *yes, I ate a lot that morning hihihi* I went out looking for fresh air. Still raining. I took pictures everywhere. I love taking pictures. Especially if the objects are gorgeous. :)


IMG_5878 IMG_5899 IMG_5890 IMG_5897 IMG_5886


Okay, it's time for me to check-out. Congratulations on your opening, Holiday Inn Express. It's a lovely night, indeed. Thanks for the "hug."


IMG_5949


Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Thamrin
Jl. Tanjung Karang No.1
Thamrin, Jakarta 10230
Phone: 0857-8611-7444
FB Fan Page: Holiday Inn Express

Comments

  1. cool review. hotel seem really nice. congrats on ur 1st hotel invite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...... beautiful..... so beautiful...... Wonderful job Yenny.... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts