[EVENT] Christmas Tree Lighting and Gingerbread House Ceremony Pullman CP Jakarta

December 5th, 2013. I was invited to Pullman Jakarta Central Park. They had an event called Christmas Tree Lighting and Gingerbread House Ceremony, featuring Christmas Choir by Yayasan Elsafan. I was happy that I can be part of it. It's an honor for me :) Thanks Pullman for always including me.


image002


The event started with the Christmas Choir. My heart filled with love listening to their voices. Even though they cannot see with their eyes, but they can see with their hearts. They sang so beautifully in front of the Gingerbread House. I could see everybody enjoying the voices.


IMG_2059 IMG_2169 IMG_2089


Inside the Gingerbread House were amazing. They had fireplace too. They had cookies for sale and everything else. The house was made from real gingerbread. OMG! I wanna eat the house right away hahaha


IMG_2153 IMG_2147 IMG_2146 IMG_2149


After that, finally!! Christmas Tree Lighting yaaaaaaaaay.. So lovely, I wanna cry :) Always love how the light sparkling around the Christmas Tree. Anyone can throw some lights on a tree, but only a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree can light up the holiday spirit. It was like the tree winking at me and say, "Come on, let's have fun." Lovely.


IMG_2171 IMG_2174


Pullman provided delicious food too. They really spoiled us with canapés, dessert and turkey!! Yaaaaaay.. Yup, turkey.. Best turkey ever! True. Aaaah, just take a look below and make yourself drooling, okay :D


Canapés consists of (1) duck and foie gras rillettes (2) chicken and corn mustard spherification (3) smoked salmon & cream cheese and caper


Those were delicious. Ok, I confess. I ate 3 times 3 hahahaha.. I don't care. They were served to be eaten by me hihihi..


IMG_2070 IMG_2118


Calamari Tempura served with teriyaki sauce


Not my favorite seafood, but love the tempura :) The presentation was very eye-catching and pretty. It's like a toy hihi but it's food. Yeah rite, we all did play with our food rite? :D


IMG_2115


Mushroom Soup Cappuccino


This is so cute. Served in a cute cup. The cappuccino wasn't so strong. I didn't know, actually, that there's cappuccino in the soup hahaha..


IMG_2119


Kids Burger


Just an ordinary burger for me :)


IMG_2124


Christmas Log Cake


This is so delicious!! Not too sweet like any other cake out there. Log Cake is a traditional dessert served near Christmas, sometimes considered a type of sweet roulade.


IMG_2073


Fruit Tartlet


This Fruit tartlet looked stunning. Fruit tartlet is a shortcrust pastry filled with creme patisserie and topped with fresh fruits.


IMG_2077


Low Temperature Turkey Breast


This Turkey was the best turkey I've ever tried. So tender and you can feel heaven in your mouth. It is so true!!! Actually Christmas dinner is the primary meal traditionally eaten on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Christmas dinner around the world may differ and the traditions present below can reflect the culture of the respective country it is being celebrated in. Turkey is present in a fair number of these meals.


IMG_2127


Fried Rice


Yeaaaaah, I love rice. I don't need to describe the taste of this fried rice. I just love rice. :)


IMG_2129


Potato Galette and Star Anis flavoured Jus


This one was unique. Looked ordinary but tasty.


IMG_2131


That's all folks. Hahaha.. I really enjoyed the moment. Thanks to Pullman for inviting me and making this event. Cannot wait to come to your next event. Cheers.


Pullman Jakarta Central Park Hotel
Podomoro City, Jl. Let. Jend S. Parman Kav. 28, Jakarta 11470
Phone:(021) 29200088
Email: info@pullmanjakartacentralpark.com
twitter: @Pullman_Jkt_CP

Comments

Popular Posts