[CLOSED] Yukai Shabu Sushi Gunawarman Senopati Jakarta

October 25th, 2013. I got an invitation from Yukai Shabu Sushi. They asked me to come on Friday, November 1st, 2013 on 15:00. I had no job to do, so I said, "Ok, I will come." I went there and met one of the owners. The other 3 owners weren't there. Lucky me, she was also the chef :)


IMG_7400


Yukai is the first and original Japanese Quick Shabu Concept. They only use good quality of ingredients. They also provide delivery service to all around Jakarta. I really like their hospitality. They have a small place but quite cozy. They have cold AC and free wifi.. *yaaaaaaaaay!! it's very important!!* They also have plug everywhere. Wow, cool rite?


IMG_7356 IMG_7372 IMG_7378 IMG_7408 IMG_7340 IMG_7410 IMG_7411


Wagyu Quick Shabu 65k


Wagyu, Beefball, Udon, Tofu, Vegetables (Pakcoy, Chinese Cabbage), Shitake & Ponzu Sauce. Ohmaigahtttt.. This is so delicious!! I can't stop eating this. There's a way to eat this. Mix the garlic, the scallion, etc to the ponzu sauce. Then after that, you dipped the wagyu, beefball, udon, etc to the ponzu sauce, before you ate them. It's very very yummy!!! Trust me!!


IMG_7426


Yukai Roll (S) 30k (L) 58k and Baked Salmon Mentai (S) 28k (L) 55k


Yukai Roll: Salmon, Kani Crab, Cream Cheese, Thousand Island & Unagi Sauce. I really like the taste  and the size is soooooooooo big.


Baked Salmon Mentai: Baked Salmon with Mentai Sauce. A little bit spicy, but I really like their mentai sauce. Delish!! The size is so big too :D


IMG_7434 IMG_7469


Butterscotch 20k


Topping as you love: Bubbly or Earl Grey Jelly. Sweetness Option: Standard, Less Sugar & More Sugar. This is my favorite beverage there. The sweetness from butterscotch candy made me miss my childhood. Love it!!!


IMG_7445


Turkish Delight 18k


Topping as you love: Bubbly or Earl Grey Jelly. Sweetness Option: Standard, Less Sugar & More Sugar. This is very sweet. Actually, there's a candy in Turkey that is very popular called Turkish Delight. This Turkish Delight's taste was inspired by this candy.


IMG_7474


Cold Ocha 10k


Love their cold ocha. Not sweet, not bitter, just perfect. And, free refill, of course.


IMG_7477


Like I said before, Yukai also provided delivery service. They had this cute packaging for delivery or take away.


IMG_7449 IMG_7456 IMG_7458


I really recommended this place if you wanna eat delicious quick shabu. I wanna go back!! Please someone, take me there! Hihihi.. See you soon, Yukai.


Yukai Shabu Sushi
Jl. Gunawarman No. 75
Kebayoran Baru
Jakarta Selatan
Phone: 021-68552547
FB Fan Page: Yukai Shabu Sushi
twitter: @YukaiShabuSushi

Comments

Popular Posts