Hurricane's Grill Gunawarman Senopati Jakarta

October 2nd, 2015. I went to Hurricane's Grill with fellow foodies. Cannot wait to try the famous grill from Sydney. Normi Group brought Hurricane's to Indonesia. It's really an exciting moment for me to try this heaven. Actually, some people really waited for them to open in Indonesia. Well, let's try it then. Psst, I've never tried the Hurricane's Grill Sydney, so I couldn't compare, then. :)


SAM_1500s



The Environment


Located at Gunawarman Senopati area, Hurricane's Grill was pretty big with a bar, VIP rooms and main dining. The hurricane's logo was very eye-catching when you came inside. And I love their industrial interior. It's comforting at some point.


IMG_8504 IMG_8506 IMG_8514 IMG_8512 IMG_8503 IMG_8522 IMG_8520 IMG_8516



The Menu


IMG_8495


Let's start the dinner!! *yes, I aware about the wrong-spelling-name lalalala*


IMG_8472



APPETIZER


Soup of the Day 68k


homemade, hearty soup


IMG_8476



NEW MAIN MENU


Double Decker Burger 288k


double beef patties, melted cheese, onion rings and signature mushroom sauce


Love the thick and juicy beef patties!! Along with melted cheese and mushroom sauce, it was perfect. I don't know about others, but I love it. Burger Tower!!! I should name it Burger Tower. Hmm.. Should I tell them to change the name? LOL. Yeah, like always, I had this crazy idea in my head. Hahaha.. Well, definitely you will have full tummy after eating this. So, be prepared!!


IMG_8490


Steak Rolls 238k


fillet tenderloin with caramelized onion and aioli served on a bed of rocket served in brown bread


When I saw the name, I thought it was roll like sushi hahaha but it's not. Yeah of course. Well actually it's a subw*y-look-alike sandwich. Full of tenderloin and caramelized onion. The tenderloin was juicy and absolutely tender. Tasted a little bit sweet with a hint of tangy. And it's addicting. Recommended!!


Aioli or aïoli is a Provençal sauce made of garlic, olive oil, egg yolks, and lemon juice. There are many variations, such as excluding egg yolk or lemon juice, or adding other seasonings. It is usually served at room temperature.


IMG_8492


Pork Belly 258k


twice cooked crispy skinned pork belly served on a bed of coleslaw and finished with peri-peri jus


I tried this one, and didn't even blink my eyes. It's soooooo delicious!! The fatty part was unconditionally the best part! There's no ifs ands or buts. Perfectly cooked! Forget about diet. Forget it. The crispy skin. Omaigatttt!! No need to say anything. Flawless.


IMG_8483



RIBS


HURRICANE'S RIBS continue to draw the crowds. Offered either in a Full Rack, the ULURU of the world of Half Rack for those who can't commit. Basted in HURRICANE'S rib basting then grilled until tender, these ribs are a taste sensation. Served with either chips or baked potato with sour cream and chives.


Signature Pork Ribs Half Rack 358k


The pork ribs was so tender and finger-licking good!! I couldn't stop myself from licking my fingers hahahaha so eeew right? But it's very true. It's huge and I ate 2 or 3 ribs. Another ohmaigattt moment hahahaha.. Tasted sweet and savoury when you put the meat inside your mouth. Ugh, drooling, right now, boohoo!!!


IMG_8491


Beef Ribs Half Rack 358k


What a huge beef ribs. But the meat was so tender, and definitely very juicy. The sauce (same with the pork ribs) made it so mouthwatering. It's perfectly well-seasoned. No wonder they had ribs as their signature, right? I wanted to eat all by myself. But, I needed to maintain my tummy hahahaha..


IMG_8482



CHICKEN


Portuguese Chicken Half 188k


half or whole chicken, Portuguese style, basted with peri-peri sauce


Definitely a tender one. Not dry like any other chicken dish. I love the aroma of this dish combined with peri-peri sauce. It's really appetizing. Not to mention the size of it was quite big. Recommended for chicken's lover.


IMG_8500



STEAK


The steaks are basted in HURRICANE'S steak basting whilst being grilled to your specifications. Served with either chips or baked potato with sour cream and chives.


Hurricane's Goliath (1 kg) 848k


can you challenge GOLIATH? thick and juicy, this steak is massive but does not compromise quality


They said it's the star. But I don't know why, I prefer the ribs. The texture for me was a little bit hard to chew. But, it's maybe because I just ate the pork belly that really really tender LOL.


IMG_8499




DESSERT


Pistachio Berries Cake 68k


I need more pistachio! Actually, I couldn't taste the pistachio. It's just an ordinary cake, for me. It's delicious, but beyond my expectation. Say no more. Need more pistachio! Period!


IMG_8498


Chocolate Fudge Cake 68k


When we saw cake like this, we automatically tried to cut it and waited for the lava to come from inside the cake. No lava came. And we all disappointed. LOL. Yeah rite. It's chocolate fudge cake! Not chocolate lava cake. BIG LOL!! Chocolate Fudge Cake is a chocolate cake containing fudge. Hihihi. Well, it's a dense cake, served with vanilla ice cream. Not really special, but it's quite cute in a huge plate. :)


IMG_8497


Caramel Mars Bar Cheesecake 128k


Chocolate and Cheese. Not a good combination for me. But if the cheese didn't overpowering the chocolate, I still can manage. Well, this one was the best dessert tonite. The cheesecake was delicate. Combined it with the caramel mars bar, amazing!


IMG_8501


Overall, I think all of the food and desserts were best at their own part. Congratulations Hurricane's Grill. You deserved to be called one of the best ribs in town.


Hurricane's Grill Indonesia
Jl. Gunawarman No. 20
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12110
Phone: 021 - 56946188 / 021-55965947
IG: @hurricanesgrillID

Comments

Popular Posts