[CLOSED] The Cup Rice and Noodle Pantai Indah Kapuk PIK

October 4th, 2015. I went to The Cup Rice and Noodle with fellow foodies. Located at Pantai Indah Kapuk [PIK] The Cup is actually a Korean Restaurant. Yeah, they named it The Cup and we just gonna figured out ourselves what kind of food they served.


IMG_8604


We are excited to bring this contemporary Korean dining concept into Indonesia, giving you the opportunity to taste the authentic modern Korean dining experience. We are geared towards growing and expanding TheCup through our brand concept "Slim Stylish Simplicity" into Indonesia and aiming to establish TheCup as a household name in this region.


I didn't take many pictures because the place itself wasn't very spacious. But it's quite cozy to hang out with friends. At first I didn't wanna write it in blog, that's why I didn't take pictures on 1st floor. Well, after some thoughts, I finally write it. :)


IMG_8606 IMG_8607 IMG_8605


Besides the rice and noodle that spread along the reviews from bloggers, I will review their desserts.



SNOW ICE BINGSU


Bingsu or bingsoo is a very popular and elaborate snack/dessert in Korea, especially during the summer season. This snack is composed of ice shavings and various ingredients such as sweetened condensed milk, fruit syrups, various fruits such as strawberries, kiwifruit, and bananas, small pieces of tteok (rice cake), chewy jelly bits, and cereal flakes. It is often topped with ice cream or frozen yogurt. The most popular variety is patbingsu made with sweetened azuki beans (known as 팥, pat).


Cheese Bingsu 55k


cheese cake cubes, wafers, almond flakes, raisin, vanilla ice cream


At first, I didn't wanna try it. I guess because I didn't like cheese in desserts. But, all of my friends forced me to try the cheese bingsu because, "It's the best flavour! You should try! Come on!" OK, fine, I'll try. And, it was amazing! I couldn't stop my spoon from digging into the bingsu. LOL. It was combination between sweet and salty. Perfect. I love the wafers too. And the snow ice was fantastically delicate. Melt in your mouth.


IMG_8612


Popcorn Bingsu 49k


popcorn, raisin, vanilla ice cream


Not really my thing because popcorn wasn't my favourite anymore. But it was very pretty. Too bad, I still couldn't move on from the cheese bingsu LOL. But still, snow ice was one of my things that make me happy. So, if it's cheese or popcorn or anything else, I will try to finish it happily. :) Yeah, I finished it with my friends. We were so happy. *daydreaming eat this right now because it's far away from my place* *sigh*


IMG_8611


Green Tea Bingsu 45k


green tea ice cream, red bean, wafers, tteok (rice cake), pocky, and green tea powder


A friend told me that this was very good. Actually, this was my least favourite that day. True. I didn't catch the greentea-ish there. I think it needed more green tea powder. But the soft ice cream was great. Definitely will try another flavour next time I come back to The Cup.


IMG_8618


Overall, I love their snow ice bingsu and I wanna go back there to try their savoury food. Rice and noodle. Hmm.. tempting!!!


The Cup Rice and Noodle
Ruko Crown Golf Blok D No.50
Bukit Golf Mediterania
Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta
Phone: 021-99250250
IG: @thecup_id

Comments

  1. […] of one of our favourite place that I tried last year in PIK. You can read about the previous review HERE. The Cup Rice and […]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts