Frozen 3D (2013)

December 5th, 2013. I went to Central Park, waiting for a Christmas event at Pullman Hotel. I decided to wait in Blitzmegaplex. Watched movie. Alone. Actually, kinda like it.


Disneys-Frozen-Movie-Poster


Frozen. in 3D. It's a story about sisters, Elsa (Idina Menzel) and Anna (Kristen Bell). Elsa, Princess of Arendelle, possesses the ability to create ice and snow. One night while playing, she accidentally freezes her younger sister Anna with her powers causing a small part of her hair to turn white. Elsa, afraid of hurting Anna again, spends most of her time hiding in her room, creating a rift between the two sisters as they grow up.


After that happened, it was all about Anna's journey to find Elsa, literally. We met Prince Hans (Santino Fontana) of the Southern Isles. We met Kristoff (Jonathan Groff), the mountain man, and his reindeer, Sven. We met Olaf (Josh Gad), the cute and hilarious snowman. They all are taking great parts in Anna's journey.


I fell in love with Olaf, the minute I saw it. Olaf is so cute and adorable. A lovable little snowman. I also love Elsa with her snow dress. OMG, so gorgeous. I love this movie. So in love. I can watch it over and over again, I guess. The movie teaches us about sisterhood, about friendship, about love and about life. Always believe that there is true love somewhere. And, yes, I cried a lot. From the first time, until the end. :)


Just watch it with your kids, your partner, your best friends, your sisters. They will love it too :)


only "an act of true love" can thaw a frozen heart

Comments

Popular Posts