Monocle Coffee & Kitchen at Pluit Jakarta

August 31st, 2017. I knew about this Monocle Coffee a long time ago. But since Pluit is a far place from my house, I had to take extra time to go there. So, when I was invited to a new place around Pluit, I visited Monocle first.


IMG_3947


Located side by side with Concrete Co-working Space, it's very easy to find Monocle, since they have this big sign in their facade. They have a small outdoor for smoking area, then when I came, I found a quite spacious place with a long way to the back area. I think I went too early, since they still mopping the floor.


IMG_3948 IMG_3951 IMG_3949 IMG_3950 IMG_3952 IMG_3953 IMG_3959 IMG_3955 IMG_3954


Flat White 35k


Yes, I was still wishy-washy about my coffee. Sometimes I ordered latte, sometimes I ordered flat white. But actually, they gave me same feeling. A satisfaction feeling after coffee-ing. :)


IMG_3956


Brownie 20k


I ordered this brownie as a company for my flat white. Too bad it didn't fit my expectation. It's dry and hard. So I didn't finish it. Well, brownies should be moist and gooey. Sorry, you have to improve your brownie, man.


IMG_3957


I didn't visit the co-working space since I had to be at another place. Maybe next time.


Monocle Coffee & Kitchen
Jl. Pluit Timur Raya No.17
Pluit, Jakarta
Phone: +62 821 6582 4368
IG: @coffeemonocle

Comments

Popular Posts