[EVENT] Ramadan Feast at Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran

May 31st, 2016. I went to Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran. There's funny story about that day. I left my bag at the apartment, but I forgot. I thought I brought it with me. When I arrived to the hotel, I was shocked. "Where's my bag?? Where's my bag??" I called the car, and the driver said, "Not here, Ms." Then I called my apartment, and yes, I left it there. So relieved. Well, back to Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran. They are introducing their Ramadan menu at their buffet restaurant. Botany Restaurant.


IMG_6058


One memorable moment during Ramadan is the moment to break the fast together. Celebrate your Iftar moment this year by gathering with family, friends and loved ones, while enjoying sumptuous Iftar Buffet at Botany restaurant, located on Lobby Level of Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran Hotel. Welcoming Ramadan, this year Botany Restaurant brings Peranakan cuisine combined with Indonesian and Asian flavours.


For only 238k++ per person, you can enjoy "Ramadan Feast" Buffet from June 6th to July 7th, 2016 that has more than 30 kinds of dishes ranging from takjil, main courses, live cooking station to a craving dessert station that will certainly make your Iftar more enjoyable.


Sweet Glutinous Rice Cake


IMG_5865 IMG_5871


Steamed Snapper with Lemon


IMG_5867 IMG_5872


Chicken Pong Teh


IMG_5869 IMG_5870


Mie Goreng Nyonya


IMG_5868 IMG_5873


Ikan Masak Tauco


IMG_5874 IMG_5875


Sapi Masak Sereh


IMG_5876 IMG_5877


Cincalok Omelette


IMG_5878 IMG_5882


Assorted Snacks


IMG_5880 IMG_5881


Botany Restaurant with the concept of temporary urban style also gives 20% discount for a minimum booking of 20 persons. You can also bring along your child under 12 years old to get half-price. For more information or reservations, please contact Botany Restaurant on 021-29568800 or email to info.jktky@ihg.com. Reservations can also be made through the website: www.botany-jakarta.com


Thanks Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran for those delicious food.


Botany Restaurant
Holiday Inn Jakarta Kemayoran
Jl. Griya Utama Blok B No.1
Sunter Agung, North Jakarta
Phone: 021-29568800
IG: @hikemayoran

Comments

Popular Posts