Caffè Bene Menara BTPN Mega Kuningan Jakarta

May 17th, 2016 and June 10th, 2016. I went to this latest outlet of this coffee shop, twice. I noticed they have some additional food there. It was a nice additional, I guess. Well, it's my second and third time there, because I came to their 1st outlet 3 years ago. Caffé Bene.


SAM_4207


Derive from Italian words, Caffe Bene simply means 'Good Café'. Through our coffee and a wide range menu selection, we offer you satisfaction through its simplest from that can be enjoyed by all diverse cultural societies. It has been our dreams to provides you with the exellence culinary experience as well as memorable story to tell.


Established back in 2008, where Caffe Bene's first-ever store was opened in South Korea; Since then, Caffe Bene has grown more than 1'000 outlets around the world, making it the fastest growing coffee shop chain.


Let me show you around the place. :) It's really nice to hang out inside the cafe. I can picture myself sitting there waiting for some event to attend. Doing my blog or just editing photos. But, definitely will be one of my favourite places.


SAM_4206 SAM_4208 SAM_4210 SAM_4203 SAM_4205 IMG_5648 SAM_4204 SAM_4211 SAM_4213 SAM_4209 SAM_4212



Savoury Brunch


Kim's Spice or Seoul's Soul 57k


IMG_5649


Triple Cheese Fondue 72k


IMG_5651


Waffle Cream Cheese Strawberry 39k


IMG_5653


Greentea Bingsu (Large) 79k


IMG_5659


Caramel Frappeno (Regular) 46k


IMG_5657


Espresso (Large) 25k


IMG_5652



Summer Splash


Coffee Soda, Kiwi Mojito and Lychee Blossom


Caffee Soda: soda sensation combine with Espresso and lemon slice


Kiwi Mojito: served with sliced fresh kiwi fruit and lemon slice and mint leaves to add freshness


Lychee Blossom: mixture of blossom tea with lychee fruit


I love the lychee blossom. It's so fresh and sweet and a really thirst-quenching beverage. My favourite.


IMG_6128


They have special package menu "Bene Dugdug - 베네 둑둑" to enjoy with your friends and family.


Ramadhan Promo 2015 JAKARTA



Bene Set A


consists of 1 Waffle Cup or Meatball Cup and 1 mineral water


Waffle Cup: a blend of freshly baked waffle, whipped cream and Italian gelato


Meatball Cup: a blend of freshly baked potato with Italian Meatball, special sauce from South Korean


I love the waffle cup, prefer the Strawberry flavour. They had this crumble cake in the bottom of the cup. Seriously, delicious. About the meatball cup, I love the meatball but I don't really like the baked potato. Need more crispy texture, I guess. LOL.


2016.03.March_B_social media IMG_6120



Bene Set B


consists of 1 Bene Pasta (Tonno/Polpetta/Pollo), 1 Waffle Cup and 2 mineral water


Tonno pasta: pasta with tuna meat


Polpetta pasta: pasta with meatball


Pollo pasta: pasta with chicken meat


Tonna pasta is my favourite. The tuna meat is wonderfully delicious. Trust me. I am drooling right now to eat the pasta again and again and again.


2016.03.March_B_social media IMG_6126



Bene Set C


consists of 2 Bene Pasta (Tuna/Polpetta/Pollo), 1 Waffle Cup, 1 Green Tea Mini Bingsu, 4 Splash Drink (Pink/Green/Purple Splash)


Pink Splash: Strawberry flavour combine with mint leaves and lemon sliced


Green Splash: served with lemon sliced and mint leaves


Purple Splash: Candy flavour combine with mint leaves and lemon sliced


Purple Splash. Definitely. Candy flavour is the best!!!


2016.03.March_B_social media IMG_6129


Congratulations Caffé Bene for the opening of your latest outlet. Keep up the good work. I'm waiting for the next outlet, and next outlet, and next outlet. Yaaaaaay.


By the way, this Set Menu Bene Dugdug can be ordered from 6pm everyday from June 6th to July 5th at all Caffé Bene outlets.


Caffé Bene
Menara BTPN
Sunken Plaza
Jl. Dr. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung
Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
IG: @caffebeneindonesia

Comments

Popular Posts