[HOTEL] Mercure Bandung Setiabudi - Superior Room

January 8th, 2016. After cafe hopping since morning, I turned my destination to Mercure Bandung Setiabudi. Yup, we stayed there for one night. My cousin married there, so my family was on the same thought, "let's stay there!" :D And yes, please enjoy my simple review below.


A newly built hotel consisting of 205 modern-designed rooms with a touch of traditional accent. Feel the soothing air breeze and a picturesque view of the city at Mercure Bandung Setiabudi. Located nicely on Setiabudi street, which is also surrounded by multiple tourist destinations and factory outlets. It's only about a 30 minute drive from Husein Sastranegara airport and the famous Floating Market and Tangkuban Perahu Volcano.


IMG_1216



Superior Room with Queen Size Bed


This modern superior room comes with a queen-size bed, bathroom with shower, LED TV, minibar, Internet access and wonderful city or garden view.


Room Facilities: View, Telephone, Satellite channels, Flat-screen TV, Safe, Air conditioning, Desk, Sitting area, Wardrobe/Closet, Shower, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Minibar, Refrigerator, Electric kettle, Wake-up service, Towels, Linens.


The room was quite big (30 m²) with queen-size bed and a desk. Some with sofas, some without. And yeah, they have 2 separate elevators (different towers) to those rooms. I was alone in the new tower while my mom and sisters were in the other tower. And their slippers were also in two different models. But overall, I love the place, quite fascinating for a new comer. I guess I will stay there again some time.


IMG_1212 IMG_1213 IMG_1215 IMG_1214 IMG_1225 IMG_1224 IMG_1217 IMG_1220 IMG_1218 IMG_1223 IMG_1221



SWIMMING POOL


I didn't try the pool but it was warm water because they used water heater for the pool. So, yeah, I should try it next time I stay there because I love swimming and warm water was really a value-added.


IMG_1285



BREAKFAST


Big selections of food. The place was also very nice for family breakfast. I love the food and the large choices. And you can eat by the pool, also. It was quite entertaining to eat with your big family. Laughing out loud. Joking and teasing each other. Yes, it was so fun. Best of all, me and my sister took a picture there, posing with our niece and nephew, imitated photo about 14 years ago. Different place but with same pose. Very FUN!


IMG_1229 IMG_1228 IMG_1231 IMG_1240 IMG_1233 IMG_1238 IMG_1232 IMG_1237 IMG_1243 IMG_1242


Thanks Mercure for the lovely experience. Hope to see you again soon. And by the way, your service is excellent!


IMG_1219


Mercure Bandung Setiabudi
Jl Dr Setiabudi No 269
Bandung 40154
Phone: 022-82000000
IG: @mercurebdgstbd

Comments

Popular Posts