Asia Restaurant Ritz Carlton Hotel Mega Kuningan Jakarta

January 23rd, 2016. Finally, I finished editing my photos. So busy this week for Chinese New Year, I need more time to do my homework. And yeah, right now I wanna tell you about Asia Restaurant. Well, it's my first time there, so please be nice hahaha. I was there for Saturday brunch with my fellow foodies from @DailyFoodSeeker. Not complete, because 2 of them were so busy with their own life. LOL. So it's just the 4 of us.


Asia Restaurant is open all day, serving a distinctive blend of international cuisines, prepared in an open kitchen so guests can watch the culinary magic as it happens. Asia Restaurant features Jakarta’s largest buffet offering everything from lavish breakfast spreads to warm, delicious bowls of noodles at dinner.


IMG_2329


Located in Ritz Carlton Hotel, Mega Kuningan, Asia Restaurant served all kind of food. It's not only asian food, of course. They have Seafood Bar, Sushi, Sashimi, Salad Bar, Noodle Station, Chinese Station, Indonesian Station, Continental Station, Western Station, Pastas, Carving Station, Cheese Station, Bread Station, Dessert, Cakes and Ice Cream Station. What a brunch! LOL. So yes, they have western food too. And what makes me happy, they have pork!!! Ulalaaaaa..


IMG_2277


Let's talking about the place. I love the vibes and the ambiance and the energy there. With high ceiling, it looked very luxurious. The place was full of people, nevertheless I still felt comfortable. The service was exquisite with lovely smile and friendly gesture. I guess that's why people love to come there. And don't forget about selections of food. When you go to a hotel with a small selections of food, you'll be like, "Aaaaw, I need more!!!" So yeah a big of selections of food is a must.


IMG_2324


Well, I will show you around then. Hope I can make you feel what I felt at the time. Actually I didn't take many photos because I was busy making my tummy happy. So, please enjoy my photos. And yes, I don't have to explain every single photo, you just look at it and have a good time just by looking at all my pictures. LOL.


IMG_2278 IMG_2289 IMG_2290 IMG_2279 IMG_2280 IMG_2295 IMG_2296 IMG_2298 IMG_2291 IMG_2292 IMG_2282 IMG_2284 IMG_2288 IMG_2307 IMG_2285 IMG_2287 IMG_2310


And now for dessert area. Well, when I went to hotel's buffet, dessert area always be my first destination. They were always mouthwatering! LOL. And yes, I did go there first hahaha. I love dessert. Dessert for me is like this quote: "I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert." *winkwink*


IMG_2281 IMG_2302 IMG_2305 IMG_2306



#ONTHETABLE


I love their salmon sashimi. So fresh and delicious. And the dim sum? Wow! No wonder people said their dim sum was one of the best there. Yup, the siew mai was beyond compare!!! I tried their ham too. Served in a bagel with pork sausage. Superb! And don't forget about their dessert. Always save room for dessert. They have chocolate fountain. So yes, dessert is a must there. Dip the marshmallow into their chocolate fountain and you'll experience heaven in your mouth.


IMG_2313 IMG_2314 IMG_2315 IMG_2316 IMG_2318 IMG_2321 IMG_2322 IMG_2323 IMG_2327 IMG_2326


Say no more. I love this place and definitely will be back because they have Ladies Night promotion and Live Music every Friday evening, Saturday evening and during Sunday Brunch. I should be back! Wait for me!!


Asia Restaurant
The Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan
Jl. DR. Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav E.1.1. No. 1
Mega Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone: 021-25518888
IG: @ritzcarlton

Comments

Popular Posts