[BANDUNG] Jack Runner Roastery Ciumbuleuit Bandung

January 8th, 2016. Continuing my journey in Bandung. I landed happily at Jack Runner Roastery in Ciumbuleuit area. A cute coffee shop on the road side. It's not hard to find the place. Just go straight to Ciumbuleuit street and look at the right side. Voila! Jack Runner!


IMG_1188


I was in love with the place from the first time I saw the facade. When I stepped inside, it was very homey. The place was decorated with unique things. You will see motorcycle and bicycle in there. The wooden furnitures made the place was so comfortable and warmhearted.


IMG_1189 IMG_1209 IMG_1190 IMG_1192 IMG_1191 IMG_1195 IMG_1207 IMG_1194 IMG_1197 IMG_1196 IMG_1199



The Menu


IMG_1208


Lemon Squash 24k


It's my hubby's order and he said, "Wow, one of the best!" He liked lemon squash. I tried the lemon squash and couldn't agree more. It's refreshing with sour and sweet flavour. Best lemon squash ever!


IMG_1202


Hot Chocolate 28k


Dark and rich chocolate. Favourite. I guess it's one of the best. The texture was thick. What a triumph. I took a sip and it wow me. :) I think I will be back for this hot chocolate. Or maybe I will try their Ice Chocolate. Must be this good.


IMG_1206


A must try place. Recommended!


Jack Runner Roastery
Jl. Ciumbuleuit No. 42
Kel. Hegarmanah, Kec. Cidadap
Bandung
Phone: 022-82065678
IG: @jrroastery

Comments

Popular Posts