Trotoar Dharmawangsa Square Jakarta

May 24th, 2015. I went to a cafe at Dharmawangsa area with my hubby. And he said to me, "Hon, I heard that Dharmawangsa Square is quite nearby?" What? He never went to Dharmawangsa Square? LOL. I myself only went there once hahaha. Ok, I grabbed his hand and went straight to Dharmawangsa Square!! Walking around, he saw a nice place to hang out. He asked me if I wanna sit at Trotoar. "Ok, let's try it," I said.


IMG_4481


Located on 2nd floor in Island Place, Trotoar was very eye-catching with the cute interiors and cozy ambiance. We sat and ordered snacks. Enjoying the moment just the two of us. :)


IMG_4483 IMG_4485 IMG_4486 IMG_4487 IMG_4499 IMG_4500 IMG_4501



The Menu


IMG_4498


Root Beer Float 18k


IMG_4496


Soda Gembira 18k


IMG_4492


Pisang Goreng 24k


cheese, condensed milk, chocolate


So, it's a fried banana. I love fried banana. Well, it's not really sweet. But they gave us condensed milk and chocolate, even though the chocolate was not as much as I hoped. I want more!!! Hmm.. my hubby liked it, I guess. Hmm.. well, I let him finish it. :)


IMG_4507


Sandwich Tuna 35k


Love this sandwich tuna. Yeah, it's quite expensive, but I loved it. The sandwich was soft. The tuna was delicious. Very well-seasoned. Love it love it love it.


IMG_4491


Overall I was happy. The food and the drinks were very delicious. The ambiance was very nice. If you're looking for a cute place, try this one.


Trotoar
Dharmawangsa Square
2nd Floor Island Place
Jl. Dharmawangsa VI
Dharmawangsa, Jakarta
Phone: 085779977010
IG: @trotoar_id

Comments

Popular Posts