[HOTEL] Novotel Bandung Hotel - Executive Floor

March 28th, 2015. Finally I stayed at Novotel Bandung. Yaaay.. Actually I always liked Novotel's room. When I went to Semarang, I stayed at Novotel Semarang. While I was in Bogor, I tried Novotel Bogor. That's why I told my hubby, why don't we try Novotel Bandung this time? And voila, we're there!


Novotel Bandung is a Four Stars Internatonal Hotel conveniently located in the centre of Bandung. Closed to the main shopping centre and entertainment venues, 10 minutes from the Airport or Train Station. Ideal for business trips and holidays.Featuring 156rooms, the hotel also offers a conferences facilities (500 persons) capacity. For the convenience of our guests we have a Swimming Pool, Fitness Centre & Spa and The Square Restaurant to enjoy meal or an intimate drink in the Lounge Bar.


IMG_2340



Lobby


The lobby was not very spacious, but quite comfortable with some sofas and there's Mac corner for people to browse many things in internet. And it's free because wifi is available everywhere.


DSC_0507 IMG_2520



Executive Floor


Our Premier king or twin bedroom is upgraded with amenities & personalize check in & check out, access to a private lounge for continental breakfast. Maximum 2 people. Up to 2 adults and 1 child.


I was stunned when I came in to the executive room. It was very spacious, with king size bed and a big sofa with a large desk for me to put my laptop. And I was very happy when I saw a big smile on my hubby's face. He's very happy. :) And yes, the bed was comfortable. Very comfortable.


IMG_2347 IMG_2345 IMG_2348 IMG_2349 IMG_2352 IMG_2346 IMG_2524 IMG_2523 IMG_2362 IMG_2353 IMG_2355



Bathroom


Love the bath tub :) After escaped from a hard rain, we went back to hotel and got myself a nice hot tub. It had shower too. So you can choose between the tub and the shower. Too bad I forgot to bring my duckies!!! Definitely a nice one to play with the duckies on the bath tub.


IMG_2356 IMG_2359 IMG_2357 IMG_2361



Swimming Pool


I didn't try the rectangular pool. We arrived late and in the morning we also woke up late LOL..


IMG_2521



Breakfast


The Square is a new dining experience concept serving authentic Indonesian, Asian and Western specialities. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant offers extensive buffet and a la carte options.


The breakfast was nice with a not-so-big varieties. But we could eat fried rice, chicken, sausages, fried noodle, vegetables, porridge, donuts, bread, muffins, and many more. And they were all delicious. You could also order "jamu" that was displayed in a basket on a bicycle. And a really nice lady would offer it to you to try the "jamu." :)


IMG_2472 IMG_2473 IMG_2474 IMG_2486 IMG_2526 IMG_2527 IMG_2487 IMG_2489 IMG_2490 IMG_2491 IMG_2471 IMG_2499


Thanks Novotel Bandung for your hospitality. I will surely come back again and again and again. :)


IMG_2365


Novotel Hotel Bandung
Jalan Cihampelas No 23 25
Bandung 40171
Phone: 022-4211001
IG: @novotelbandung

Comments

  1. […] It’s time for us to leave the hotel after one lovely night at Padma Hotel. Before we move to Novotel Bandung, we stopped by to Koloni. It’s an eatery and art-venture, located at 108 Ciumbuleuit. Not far […]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts